Chapter 15

Loving A Badass Girl


V's Pov


"Ji-ah!" Jimin shouted and the 3 girls who was enjoying their lunch turned their head to Jimin "Oh, hi Jimin oppa, V oppa" MinJi waved her hand and i could hear many groans and squeals from people around us, I think the girls fans hate us. "Where's Jhope oppa?" MinJi asked "He still have class with NamJoon hyung" I take a seat next to HyeMi and Jimin sit next to MinJi "HYUNG!!!!!!!" I heard a loud high pitch voice which was from our maknae "What is it maknae?" I squint my eyes "Where're the others?" He suddenly circling his arms around MinJi's neck "Why're you so clingy today oppa?" MinJi continued her lunch "Give me that" He pointed at her beefs "Just once, here you go" MinJi give her spoon to JungKook "Thanks" he gulped down her beefs.

"What is our next class?" HyeMi asked "I think it's english" ChanMi said "Let's skip it, we are good at english. So let's skip it." MinJi smirk "Here we go again, my badass sister" Jimin smacked MinJi's head "Oppa! It's hurt!" She slapped his arm "Hyemi, meet me at the rooftop 10 minutes later. I need to meet Hope and NamJoon hyung, see you guys later" I ran away.

 

HyeMi's Pov


"Hyemi, meet me at the rooftop 10 minutes later. I need to meet Hope and NamJoon hyung, see you guys later" Then he ran away "Why he asked me to meet him at the rooftop?" i frowned at my 2 grinning bestfriends and one grinning boy "Maybe, he wants to tell you something?" ChanMi shrugged "He can tell me here. I mean right in front of you guys not at the rooftop." i rolled my eyes "Just go already." MinJi poked my side "Don't do that. But, I need to meet my friends for my math project" I looked at my phone "They're in class, don't try to avoid Tae oppa. I know you're nervous" MinJi played with her phone "Come on HyeMi-ah you need to face this sooner or later and we all know that you like him too" Chan said "Kim ChanMi!" MinJi scold her "Oops, sorry Ji" ChanMi closed with her hand "What did you say?" I frowned "V-" MinJi covered Jimin mouth with her hand "Hajima oppa!! (Don't do that oppa)" MinJi scold him "MinJi-ah, do you have something to eat?" JungKook put his arm around her shoulder "Oppa, why are you so clingy today?" I frowned "What if hope oppa see you like this with her?" Chan frowned "She won't mind since she loves skinship plus JungKook is the cute maknae and our member" Jimin rolled his eyes "JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!" I could hear a roar coming from the other side of the hallway "Here we go, an angry boyfriend coming toward us" Jimin sighed "Oppa, put your arm down before hope oppa kill you" I said "Put your hands off from my baby!" Jhope stomp his feet "Where's V?" Jimin asked "He said he got something to do, so he just tell us where were you guys and then left us" Suga said "Jeon JungKook, you little kid" Jhope pulled MinJi hand and circled his hand on her waist "Why are you so clingy to her Kook-ah?" Jin asked "Because, she gave me food, she didn't scold me and she acted nice today" JungKook shrugged "Baby? Why you didn't scold him?" Jhope frowned "Why i need to scold him? He just want my lunch a lil so i gave him." MinJi pouted "She loves skinship hyung. So, she doesn't mind if JungKook being clingy to her" Jimin explained and Jhope just sighed out loud "I need to meet my friends for my math project. See you guys later" I said and left BTS and my two girls "You guys know right? She left us because she wants to meet Tae oppa not for her math project?" Chan said "Half percent is the possibility, maybe she really met her friends for math project" Jin said "Oppa, listen here. Me, ChanMi, and Hyemi should be in class right now but we skip it. And of course her friends for the math project should be in class not like us" MinJi explained "why she need to meet Taehyung?" Suga asked "Just go with us and you'll know why" NamJoon dragged him and we all go to our favorite place, school main park.


V's Pov


"I'm nervous, what if she won't come? What if she rejects me? What if she hates me? What should I do?!" i grumbled over myself "Tae oppa~~" i heard someone voice abd it's totally not her voice, when i turned my head i saw a girl ran towards me "Who are you? And why are you here?" i asked her "I'm DaeRa oppa and i'm here because i heard you want to confess me." She grinned "What the- What are you talking about?" I feel annoyed "I love you too oppa" She suddenly hug me "Let me go! Yah! Let me go!" i pushed her shoulder "Tae oppa, if you want me to came here because you want me to see this scene, you're wasting my time" HyeMi suddenly saud and left us "HyeMi, is not like what you see!" i shouted and tried to break free from this who was her name? NaeRa? GaeRa? Aish! I don't know! "Get away from me you !" i pushed her really hard until she fell on the floor and i chased Hyemi, gladly i can chased her "HyeMi-ah!" i grabbed her wrist "Let me go oppa, just go flirt with her!" she tried to break free from my grip "Listen to me first!" I tried to stop her from struggling over my grip "No, i don't want! Go away oppa! You ne-" i kissed her to make her shut up, the kiss is very sweet and passionate. Not too long and not too short but not lustful too "Now, can you listen to me first?" i stared at her shocked eyes "I don't know who the hell she is and she suddenly hug me and she said something stupid" I groaned and she just nod like a lil kid got nagged with her mother "Now, just to the point" i sighed and take a long breath and let the words flow from my mouth "Min HyeMi. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She closed with her hands and her expression was in disbelief "OF COURSE! OF COURSE I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" She shouted happily and hug me tightly and then she kissed me with full of love and i can feel her smilling while kissing me "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? OPPA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU BETRAYED ME!!" DaeRa cried and ran away because of broken heart "What's wrong with her?" I frowned feeling annoyed with that girl "She's just one of the school and she have 2 stupid and y friends. And all of them hate me, Chan, and MinJi" She rolled her eyes "If she messed up with you, just call me and i'll pull off every single hair from her scalp" I said "Don't worry, i've MinJi. She's strong enough to killed them" She laughed "But, you have me now so you can use me" I pouted "Okay - okay, i'll use you" She laughed and pat my left cheek.