Chapter 13

Loving A Badass Girl

 

MinJi's Pov

 

 

 

"Miss me oppa?" i asked Ljoe "Minji? Is that you? ChangJo said "Yes this is me Park MinJi, Park JiMin yeo dongsaeng (lil sister) and this is Min HyeMi, Min YoonGi yeo dongsaeng and this is Kim ChanMi, Kim NamJoon cousin." i pointed at HyeMi and ChanMi "Did you forget us?" ChanMi asked Teen Top "You guys changed! We barely recognize you" Niel said "Oppa have change too" ChanMi laughed "Why are you laughing?" CAP frowned "You guys are so colourful! Like a rainbow." i laughed "It's our concept don't laughed at it" Chunji protest "Come on oppa it's funny you know, looked at you" HyeMi ruffled ChunJi hair "Don't do that Hyemi-ah! I need 30 minutes to styled my hair" ChunJi groaned "Okay, stop judging our hairs girls." MinSoo scold us "How are you Ji? You've change into a beautiful girl." Ljoe said "Don't act all cheesy oppa, i'm fine anyway" I smacked his arms playfully "Being cheesy is my style" Ljoe winked and i laughed "Oppa, do you have a girlfriend?" i asked "No, i'm still enjoying myself as a single man. How about you?" Ljoe raise one of his eyebrows "I've a boyfriend, his name is Jhope or HoSeok actually" I said "Jhope?! Jhope from BTS?" He said shockingly "Yes, he's one of the BTS members. He's in one group with my oppa." I played with my fingers "So your oppa is a BTS member too?" Ljoe asked "Yep, his name is Jimin." i shrugged then suddenly a group of boys come in to the cafe and a boy run behind me and hug me from behind "Oppa! You're sweaty!" i scold him but he just kissed my cheek and i could see all the Teen Top members almost pop their eyes out "Oppa! Don't do that! It's embarrasing" i protest "Hope-ah let's greet them properly, come here don't flirt too much" NamJoon scold him and Jhope go to s with a pout on his face "Hyung don't act like a child." Jungkook rolled his eyes "Come on let's greet them properly" Namjoon said and they greet each other with their formal greeting "Ljoe oppa this is Jimin oppa my older brother and this is Jhope or Hoseok oppa my boyfriend." I introduce Jimin and Jhope "Hi, i'm Ljoe you can call me Ljoe or Byunghun" Ljoe held out his hand for a handshake "Hi, i'm Jhope or you can call me Hoseok. Are you older than me? Or younger? Or same age?" Jhope asked "i'm 93 liner" Ljoe said "Oh, so i'm younger than you... Byunghun-ssi nice to meet you. I'm Jhope or you can call me Hoseok, i'm one of the BTS mamber, my position are rapper and dancer, and i'm MinJi's Boyfriend" Jhope introduce hiself "Please just call me Byunghun hyung or Ljoe hyung. Nice to meet you too Hoseok, i'm a rapper in Teen Top" Ljoe introduce hiself as well "So, you're MinJi's Boyfriend?" CAP asked "Yes oppa, and this is my oppa Jimin." I pulled Jimin's hand "How about you HyeMi-ah? No boyfriend?" ChunJi laughed "Oh shut it oppa" HyeMi smacked ChunJi head. After they introduce theirself to each other, they talked for awhile about their works, music, schedule and such but suddenly "Hello? What is it hyung?" CAP got a called "I think it's from manager hyung." Ricky said "Time fly so fast" ChunJi pouted "Yes hyung, I understand." CAP said and he end the phone call "We need to go to the company, manager hyung waiting us." CAP said "Okay, we need to go now. We'll text you guys or give a call." Niel stand up from his chair "It's nice to know you all BTS, i hope we can get closer." Ljoe smiled "Yeah, it's nice to know all of the Teen Top members too" Jin said. After we bid our good bye to Teen Top we decide to go back home. "MinJi, did you notice that V hasn't talk to Teen Top?" Jhope poke MinJi's cheek "Yeah, i thought he's in a badmood." i played with Jhope fingers "He's jealous with ChunJi" Jimin laughed "How?" Jungkook confused "Don't you know that ChunJi is HyeMi best buddies since middle school?" Suga raise one of his eyebrows "So, our Taehyung likes HyeMi?" Jin said in a shocked tone "You don't know hyung?" NamJoon laughed "As if you know it hyung" Jungkook frowned "I know it from a long time" Namjoon said proudly "Wah, as expected our leader." Jimin clap his hands "So, Tae oppa likes Hyemi for a long time?" I asked "Yep, exactly what you said" NamJoon nod his head "Just push him harder oppa" i show my famous smirk "Push? What for?" Jungkook asked confuse "To confess to Hyemi pabo (stupid)" Jimin rolled his eyes "Just wait and see, right guys?" Jhope smirked and they nod their head in agreement "Hey guys wassup?" V suddenly come after showering "Nothing, we are just talking about Teen Top before, i'll go and take a shower first" Suga left the scene "Jhope oppa, help me prepare our dinner" i pulled Jhope hands "Let's go, let's go" Jhope and I left the scene "I'll called HyeMi and ChanMi later, i'll go upstair first." Jin left the scene "Ah, my phone is dead!" Namjoon groaned at his totally fine phone and left the scene "Hyung, let's play video games" Jungkook said "Okay, i bet you'll lose" Jimin laughed "No way hyung!" Jungkook protest and they left the scene too "Why they left me alone?" Taehyung frowned and sit on the sofa while pouting and mumbilng like a lil kid.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if there're many error or weird things and me making a fuss. Sorry guys.....