Sibling Love

Sibling Love (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

just a note? I changed from Yoonjoo to Wendy. :) Sorry i just had to. Hahahahaha. 

So yeah kind of edited the first chap and the previous one. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

But Wendy is like Yulsic's love child right? XD

 

**

 

Sibling Love II

 

/No one’s POV/

 

“Kids! Hurry up! We’re gonna be late!” Yul shouted from the kitchen while finishing his coffee.

“Seobang finish your meal first.” Jessica chimed while feeding baby Wendy. “Baby. No. eat this first. You can play later.”

“Baby be good to mommy okay? That's a good girl.” Yul said while turning to Jessica “Baby will Wendy go to the nursery today?”

“Yeah. I’ll be meeting with Tiffany too.”

“Ahh. Okay baby enjoy your day with Tiffany. You can call me anytime.” Yul said while standing up “Where are these kids?”

..

“Appa! Jisoo took so long taking the bath!” Yoong whined while grabbing a piece of bread on the table.

“Honey would you like milk? Or juice?” Jessica asked while standing up. She finished feeding Wendy and the baby was playing with her plastic spoon.

“No umma we’re gonna be late.” He said

“I’m done.” Krystal suddenly barged in the kitchen

“Krystal have something to eat first!” Jessica said

“Where’s Jisoo?” Yul asked the two

“JISOO! GET DOWN HERE PPALI! WE’RE GONNA BE LATE!” Krystal shouted then Jisoo came running downstairs with his hair undone.

“Jisoo-yah. Comb your hair first. Kids don’t forget to eat your lunch okay.” Jessica then handed them their lunch boxes. “Seobang you too okay. Don’t stress yourself so much.” She gave her his suit case.

“Thanks Umma.” The three said

“Thanks honey.” Yul said before kissing Jessica on the cheek. “Bye baby.” Yul also kissed Wendy’s head. Jessica accompanied them till the front door. She kissed all her kids cheek before waving goodbye to them.

..

“I guess it’s the two of us again huh baby?” Jessica kissed Wendy’s cheek while picking her up. “We’re gonna meet with Aunt Tiffany and baby Irene today.” Wendy just laughed and clapped her hands.

 

--

 

 @ Seoul Nat’l. Academy

 

When the three siblings got in school they were greeted by many students along the way, that’s what you get when you’re one of the famous names in school. Yoong is part of the basketball team and a former MVP when he was in Middle School, Krystal is the athletic runner and one of the fastest also former Runner of the Year and Jisoo while he didn’t inherit much of the sporty genes he is a member of the school’s music club.

 

“Yo! Kwons!” the trio looked around and saw Jinri, Kim Jinri walking towards them with his sister trailing at his back.

“Yo! Kim!” Jisoo shouted then threw his arms around Jinri’s shoulder. “Wazzup Kim? Haven’t seen you this week ends.”

“Hi Hyung! Hi Krys! Well had to do some stuffs for Daddy.” Jinri said

“Hey Jinri.” Krystal greeted him back

“Why did you leave your sister behind?” Yoong asked while laughing. He looked at Seohyun who was walking her way towards them

“She’s slow.” Jinri laughed

“Hey Seohyun unnie!” Krystal greeted her unnie when she joined them

“Hi Krys. Hi Yoong. Oh hey Jisoo.” Seohyun greeted them

“Come on we’re gonna be late.” Yoong said then all of them started walking to their respective classrooms.

 

--

 

Soojung’s POV

 

As soon as I walked into our classroom I settled on my seat then stared outside. Jinri came minutes later after me even though he’s younger he’s on the same class as me. Quite smart .

 

“Soojung!” he nudged my shoulder. I turned to look at him and he was smiling ear to ear

“What’s up with that creepy smile of yours?” I asked 

“I heard that there will be a new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter