Epilogue

Beer Fairy

When Minseok and Baekhyun returned to their dorm (actually it was more like a huge suite), the other eight were curled up watching tv or eating their midnight snacks, or curled up with each other.

"So how was it?" Sehun crawled off Jongin's lap and went to greet Minseok and Baek.

"Success!" Minseok made a "v" sign, grinning, and Baek muttered something about Minseok's lips tasting like baozi

"That's good," Jongdae looked up from where he and Yixing were plucking tunes out of Yixing's guitar and Jongdae's voice. Sehun was yanked back by a pouting Jongin and deposited back into his lap. 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo emerged from their rooms, shirts the wrong way around and hait basically wearing a sign [Just screwed] over their heads. 

"The two of you make us fairies look like s," Joonmyun snorted while Luhan snickered, eating the chicken that Minseok had left at home before going on his little matchmaking trip aka their job.

"We shouldn't be called the beer fairies, we're just love experts," Jongin deadpanned from the couch, hands wrapped around Sehun's waist like a safety belt.

"Yeah, yeah," Baek dropped onto the couch, kicking Jongin and Sehun's legs off - "Why are the two of you so tall?" - and started on his second round of midnight snacks.

This was normal, after all.