Epilogue- It Still Falls Apart

Red and Regret

The first couple of paragraphs was supposed to be the prologue of another hunhan fic but.......whatever >.<


 

 

Everything hurts and he tries to concentrate on one thing only but the pain is everywhere all at once. He gasps and the air burns his throat. Tears spring to his eyes, stinging and hissing as they roll down his cheeks. The raw emotion claws at him, tearing him apart from inside out, piece by piece.

 

And he tries to calm down, tries to steady himself, tries to numb himself, but the pain is too much. It's piercing, throbbing, stabbing, suffocating. He wills it to be over, but it batters him to the ground.

 

He wonders if he's overreacting, he hopes that things aren't as he thinks, but he can't breathe and he's panicking now.

 

 

 

The pain- this pain- all this-

Just because of one boy,

One sentence,

Three words.

 

“Thank you, Sehun.”

 

One more.

 

“Goodbye.”

 

 

 

He races to the mansion, mind empty, too afraid to think.

 

He arrives and lets himself in using that key he has for emergencies. He flings open the door and it's dark- so dark- but he sees everything.

 

And that everything is empty.

 

 

His mind fills with a thundering cacophony as he quietly runs through the mansion, whispering Luhan's name, his heart silently screaming.

 

He forces himself upstairs and lightly opens the bedroom door, almost too afraid to breathe.

 

 

The lamp next to the bed is on and he can almost imagine those nights when he slept next to Luhan, wanting to protect him, to fill up that king-sized bed, to fill the empty space between the cracks in the facade.

 

But Luhan's alone.

 

With his eyes closed, he looks at peace. Finally at peace.

 

 

Sehun doesn't think. His eyes are trained on the beautiful figure in front of him as he walks over.

 

He sees a crumpled piece of paper next to the pillow, next to Luhan's serene face and Sehun doesn't dare go near it because he doesn't want to feel the stillness.

 

 

He takes the paper.

 

He smooths it.

 

He reads.

 

 


The paper was the letter from chapter 2 and so..yeah..the end! ^_^

Please comment and tell me what you think!