Goodbye My Love

GoodBye My Love

"What are you doing here?" Jongin ask you unsastifily.

"Wae? You're really desperate need me to get lose from your life huh ? But please,for the last time being, just let me take a good care of you"

Jongin is your previously boyfriend. But, you don't know why he suddenly want to end the relationship that you two have been for almost 3 years. Maybe because he's already boring with you. And now, you want to take care of your ex-boyfriend who got injured by an accident.

Of course, it wouldnt be easy for you to accepted it. But you know Jongin well. In those 3 years, Jongin had caught flirting with another yeoja for more than 6 times.

But Jongin always claimed that he doing it just for fun, and his feling for you are raelly really real. With that, you were trust him bluntly, accepting the fact that he's still immature boy.

"But why are you still doing this when  you already suffering enough because of me? Am I still a good namja to you? Jebal, just go." Jongin speak it harshly as he really want you to go from his life.

You just calmly look into his eyes and walk away to the exit door and slammed the door hardly.

It must be easy for Jongin to dumped you. But not for you to dump him, the feeling are still lingering there in your heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost been a month you've been there for him. Without you realizing Jong In started to fall over you again.

He started to realizing how precious you are. you who are always been there for him whenever he's having such a difficult time.

Jongin now seem better and get healthy.

"Oppa,,.. Listen oppa.. Ya! Are you listening me?" You're getting annoy with Jongin because he's staring at you instead of giving out a response.

"Yaaa........"

"Sshhh. You're ruining my mood, i just thought of kissing you." Jongin turn back and didn't look at you. Problably hiding his blushed face.

"Now what oppa? Are you trying to play with my feeling? There's no need. Remember right? You're the one who want to end the relationship." You folded your arm.

"And now, just listen please,, you're getting better now. And, I'll may not see your face after this." Jongin look at you shockly as you end talking,

"Eodi? Where do you want to go?" Jongin grab  your shoulder tighly and search for your eyes.

"You don't need to know about it, as long I go from your life. That's my promise,  remember?" you confused, why would he look really worry when thats what he want.

"Aniyo. You can't go away from me." Jongin slowly bent down and your lips and his were touch softly.

You really can't believe of what happen just right then. Jongin softly pull you in his arm and warmly hug you.

"Mianhae for letting go of you easily. I just realize that I can't live without you."

"Bwoh? What are you trying to do huh? You'd dumped me easily? And now, you think you'll get me easily like before huh? Mianhae, but I really have to leave." You pushed his body and quickly run out from his house.

It's not like that you didnt want him back.

But you've to leave for your own reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oppa!! Unnie is getting back within a week!" Jongin's little sister happily announced the news.

It has been two years you leave your birthland.

And Jongin is patiently waiting for you and he still didnt get any woman fot himself as your replace.

He just waiting for you. Waiting for your love, even though you just leave him without any single hopes for him to getting you back as before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1 Week After-

"Omma!Appa!" you run to them excitedly and hug them. But shockly, there was Jogin too. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How long will you be here?" Jongin ask you hoping for you to stay here longer.

"A month maybe?"you're stuttering answer his question

"I thought you don't have to go there again." Jongin just can humming upsetly.

"Maybe." Those one word that you say make Jongin confuse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-44 days later-

"Boo" Jongin surprise you who were waiting for him.

"Late 11 seconds. Hmmph." You tease Jongin.

Suddenly you remember the memories of you and Jongin. He always late or didn't keep his promises.

But now he completely different as he love you so much.

But you still can't accept his love, wouldn't accept and never accept his love for some reason even though you still love him as he do.

You two have get well along in this months.

"Hyora-ah." Jongin call your name makingyou look at him. Exactly in his eyes which make your heart beating fast.

"Tomorrow... Do you remember? It was our 7th anivessary of first meeting also our anivessary for...the love that we fail  to keep on. If we had chance... Would you? Would you be my wife?" Jongin knelt infront you and take out a ring.

He was propose you. He try to put the ring into your finger. But you quickly pull your hands.

"Mianhae Jongin-ah. I've already said no right? It's maybe our last day to meet Jongin-ah. And now you already spoiled  my mood. I just want to be happy with no worries and problem. But what with this all?!" you shouted at him. Trying to make he realize that you would never accept his love again

 "Mianhae Jongin-ah. I wish you good luck to find a new yeoja who can make you  happy and can take care of you."

You leave Jongin. Just then, you were crying nonstop and hardly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-5 days after-

To my beloved oppa, Jongin

 Sorry because i keep it secret from you. Yongseohaejweo. Saranghae. Geuraedo saranghae, neomu saranghae. Its not that im selfish. But i want you to forget me and quickly find a new love who can take care of you and love you forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sincerely..                                                                                                                                                                                                                hyora~

The letter that Jongin was holding were drop into the floor followed by his tears. The two years, you'd leave Korea is really a big deal.You'd go there to get a treatment for your leukimia diseases. You'd know about your disease a month after you and Jongin were break up.

' I can't believe you leave me in our annivesarry day'