CHAPTER 18

Between Two Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since today is the birthday of our precious MaoMao Jessica Jung. Ill update it! Whohoooo~~ Btw. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Be happy! Fighting! 

  *******^______^******                     Beact Time Part 1       Author Pov     Today is the day.  Today they're going to the beach. Everybody is so happy and excited about their trip.   They took tiffany's van snd drove off. The driver is Taeyeon, since shes best at it.        afterall the incident that happened Yoona Eventually forgave them and move on.  Her last words to them was  "Life is Too short, people makes mistakes, we shouldn't let the "That" continue living inside of us. We are all human, we commit wrongdoings and our feelings confused us. All in all forgive and forget. Right? Besides youre all my friends. And I dont want to ruin it. Sooooooo~~ lets forget what happened And move on. Got it? "  Thats it FINAL.    Well Taeyeon is the driver and the one beside her which is the passenger seat whom Yuri seated on.    The front seat is taken by tiffany, Sooyoung and SeoHyun. YoonSic couple who were situated on the middle and lastly at the which all their belongings are.    Being te Two shikshin inside the van.    "Can we eat first? Im starving. Beside the beach is farrr~~ plssss. Im hungry~" SooYoung Requested. But everyone was busy on their own world    "Can we eat first? Seriously Im starving" she again requested, until Jessica Spoke   "Didn't you eat awhile ago before coming here?" Jessica Ask Raising one of her eyebrows glaring at her. SooYoung scowled    "Oh Come on~ Jessica! Im starving. Plsss..." She begged. Hahaha i mean she Ask again   "But youre always Hungry! Does your stomach has hole in it? Omaaghad! Look. You are always like. Im hungry this an that. After and hour or so you will again be hungry. Just what kind of tummy do you have? Gosh!" Sica Glared and rolled her eyes. Sooyoung look so terified right now.    *Damn shes so scary. How does Yoona handle her? Awww. Poorr tummy. Youll have to wait for a while.* Sooyoung thought    "Fine" Sooyoung says dejectively    but soon enough her misery ended.      "Baby?" Yoona ask Sica looking down playing with her fingers.    "Yes Yoongie?" Sica ask looking at her.   "Ummm.... I--i-m" Yoona ask stuttering.   "Yes Baby. What is it?" Sica ask again   "Im. H-h-u-n-gry al-so" she says stuttering afraid Jessica will scold her also.    "Yah Sica! Come on. " Sooyoung Says. But Sica attention is on Yoona.    Then Sica smiled.    " oh is that so? We'll eat then." She happily says looking at Yoona.    Sooyoung just stare at her in awe. Jaw dropping. Yoona seems surprised also    "Really??" Yoona ask smilling.  "Yes baby~" Sica replied    "Yah Sica! Youre so unfair! I ask a while ago you said No but then when Yoona ask you immedietly agreed on her. Where is the justice here? " Sooyoung protested but thenshut when Jessica glared at her  "No fair" she mumbled    "Alright Taeyeon stop the van at the nearest restaurant we'll eat" sica say to Taeyeon.    "But Sica arent we supposedly gonna  eat when we arrive at the beach?" She ask    "Yes. But its still far and my baby is hungry so we'll eat. Ok? "    "Ok ok."    "Thank you baby~" Yoona say and kissed The corner of lips of Jessica. Jessica looked down Blushing    Meanwhile One person inside the van saw all that happend is now burning in jealousy. She frustratedly put on her earphone an max out the volume of it.    Now the van stop at a certain restaurant. "Kenny Rogers" oohhh~ Taeyeon park the van and everyone get off outside    YOONA pov   Yes! Finallyyy~~ Were gonnaaa Eat   Then we sit and ordered, I noticed The waitress here kept on looking at me. Hmm. I just shrugg it off. Anyway im feeling thirsty suddenly.    I called out. And the same waitress comes in   "Umm. Miss?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter