Jimin

BTS Imagines

"HAHAH STOP PLAYING AROUND PARK JIMIN!!" You laughed (which didn't help it sound anywhere close as threatening as you intended it too. )
"Arraso jagia~" he said with a goofy smile of his. Jesus, he got you tangled around his fingers- with no way to get our- and he knows it too damn much. STUPID PABO

"You have to give me your hand for me to be able to measure it you know." 
"Huh?" And here we go again. You won't lie, he's really adorable when he act like an innocent puppy~ but Park Jimin, YOU CANNOT FOOL ANYONE WHIT THAT SMILE, ARRASO!?

"...That means that you have to let go of my hair." He only smiled. 
"But I love your hair!" He whined. "Yeah, I've noticed. But if you just give me one of your hands already, so I can measure it you can continue playing with my hair in no time, ok?" And finally Jimin did as he was told. You took his right hand in your left, using your own hand as measurement. 
You was gonna knit a par mittens to my dear boyfriend since winter is coming up, which means the temperature is sinking every day. 
As you was about to remove your hand, Jimin took a hold of it and pulled you in to a hug, only to start tickling you... AGAIN! 

"PARK JIMIIIIN I SWEAR-"

 

 

(If there's any mistakes in the text, I'm sorry~)

- Myfakemustache