Cooking classes~ [Rap Monster]

BTS Imagines

 

 

 

"Where's the kimchi oh god.." You mutter to yourself as you're running around the kitchen crazily cooking.

You've just finished your cooking classes on Korean food that you've been taking secretly, wanting it to be a surprise for Namjoon. Your plan is to have the dinner served on the table when he walks in the door. You've devoted your entire day to cooking as you've been making wang mandu seolleongtang which takes more than 6 hours to make. You wanted it to be super special as Namjoon just finished his promotions and he called you 15 minutes ago saying he was on his way so you had to hurry.

 

Just as you placed the last bowl on the table you heard the door go "dudu duuu~" which means Namjoon is now inside the apartment.

"Oppa?" You run to the door a bit flustered because you're out of breath from running around the kitchen. You smile at Namjoon as he kicks off his shoes.

"Jagi~" Namjoon wraps his arms around you in a hug and then notices that you're still wearing the apron.

"Oh? You've cooked food? More macaroni and cheese?" Namjoon chuckles, making fun of you having cooked macaroni and chees one too many times.

Namjoon walks past you into the kitchen and stops in his tracks when he sees the food on the table.

"D-did you order food?" Namjoon looks at you bewildered.

"No...I've been taking Korean cooking lessons behind your back." You say giggling as you sit down by the table, nodding towards the other chair, telling him to sit down.

"I feel honoured...you did this? For real? This takes hours to make!" Namjoon says as he sits down and looks wide eyed at all the food on the table.

"For you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've just finished eating when you feel Namjoon's stare burn into your forehead when you look up to see him looking at you. Do i have something on face again?!

"What? Did I eat my entire face once again?" You grab a napkin and starts cleaning your face.

"No you didn't. Thank you for all of this -----. I really mean it."

You blush a bit and put the napkin down.

"I love you."

 

Written by vipbanaangel