New years date with Namjoon~

BTS Imagines

It’s the beginning of the new year and you and Namjoon are strolling down the streets of Seoul. You and Namjoon has decided to start the year with warm hearts in this unusually cold winter by going on a date. Your cheeks has turned red as an effect by the cold as you reach the busstop. You have decided to go on a date in the beautiful and romantic Samchungdong. 

 

On the bus, Namjoon realizes that you forgot your mittens because you’ve been rubbing your hands together like crazy in an attempt to warm your hands up a bit. Namjoon carefully takes his hands out of his mittens and takes your hands in his, using his own warmth to warm them up. He stays like that for a while until he sees it’s your stop and puts his mittens on your hands as you give him a bewildered look. 

 

”What?” Namjoon says, looking at you confused.

”But now you’ll be cold instead...” you say as you try to take them off without succeeding as Namjoon quickly stops you.

”I’m already warm enough. Plus, I’m a guy, so my jacket has pockets I can warm my hands in. You need these more than I do.” Namjoon ends his sentence by squeezing your hands tightly in his then pulling you up with him off of the bus. 

 

You smile to yourself beside him and peck his cheek, and laugh.