1

Flower Girl

“Jiyhun!” the friendly ahjumma exclaimed as she opened the door to see a cute, young, cheerful girl standing with a bouquet of flowers at her door step. “You're here on time as usual” the ahjumma commented as she happily took the bouquet out of Jihyun's hands. 

“Of course!” Jihyun replied, grinning from side to side. “They don't call me Seoul's Flower Girl for nothing!” 

The ahjumma still with a huge grin on her face quickly goes inside the house to grab her wallet. “You know” the ahjumma said as she rummaged through her purse. “You 'oughta take a break sometimes Jihyun” she continued. “Find a boyfriend.” 

Jihyun chuckles shyly at the ahjumma's comment as she watches the ahjumma walk towards her. 

The ahjumma slowly takes out the money from her wallet and gives it to Jihyun who was waiting patiently. 

“You know...” the ahjumma said before Jihyun could leave. “I've gotta introduce you to my son one day.” 

Jihyun smiles at the ahjumma's comment and politely bows before walking towards her baby blue scooter. 

As she puts on her baby blue bike helmet on, Jihyun couldn't seem to stop thinking about someone. 

-----------------------------------------
“Why is she taking so long?” Sungyeol thought to himself as he slowly wrapped the bouquet of flowers. 

“Have a nice day!” Sungyeol said cheerfully as he passed the bouquet of flowers to the group of high-school girls. He smiled at them as they giggled in unison heading out the door. “I wonder if Jihyun was ever like that when she was in high-school” he thought to himself blissfully. 

The thought of Jihyun in a school uniform, making lunches for him as they have a cute high-school romance made Sungyeol feel like he was on cloud nine. 

“Hey!”

Sunggyu smacks Sungyeol on the top of his head (while shamelessly having to jump to do so), causing Sungyeol to come back to reality. “Stop slacking off” Sunggyu said with a tone as if he were Sungyeol's boss or father. 

Rubbing the back of his head where he feels a possible bumps in the back of his head. “Is this how you treat your boss?!” Sungyeol shouted at Sunggyu who was now busy going off somewhere else. “Hey!” Sungyeol shouted over at Sunggyu who wasn't even listen anymore. 

Sungyeol sighed loudly to himself as he looked around his small yet beautiful flower shop that he worked so hard to build. Inspired by his mother, Sungyeol has always had a love for flowers and pretty things making him decide to his very own flower shop. Even though the shop was small in size, business was always booming thanks to the five handsome and charming boys he had hired. 

“I wonder where Jihyun is...” Sungyeol thought to himself as he couldn't take his eyes off of the front door. 

-----------------------------------------

“Oh my god! I'm sorry!” Jihyun shouted as she accidentally cut in front of another vehicle on the road. 

It 3 in the afternoon, a time where the roads are usually jammed with traffic. 

“Ugh” Jihyun groaned as she was starting to sweat due to the hot burning sun. “I hate this...” she thought. 

Tap Tap Tap 

There was a young man in the car beside her that was tapping the window to get Jihyun's attention. Bewildered, Jihyun turns her head as she squints her eyes, unable to see who was in the car. The sun was so bright that Jihyun couldn't see that man that was trying to get her attention. 

“Sorry, do I know you?” Jihyun asked squinting at the stranger. “Sorry the sun's to-”
Before she could finish her sentence, a cold water bottle gets thrown at her face, almost smacking her off of her scooter. “HEY! WHAT THE HELL!” she shouted. 

Before she knew it, all the vehicles around her had started to move forward, leaving Jihyun behind. 

“HEY MISS! GET GOING! I HAVE SOCCER PRACTISE TO GET TO!” an angry soccer mom yelled out her window, pressing on the horn repeatedly. 

Embarrassed, Jihyun bows her head multiple times before riding off on her scooter. 

“Fricking .”

-----------------------------------------
“Oppa! That was so funny omg!” 

Myungsoo was sitting in the back of his car beside a girl that was all over him. He couldn't stop smiling at what had just happened between him and that girl on the scooter. 

“I was just trying to help” he said jokingly at the girl who gave a loud fake laugh. 

“She's only laughing this hard because I bought her all this sh*t” Myungsoo thought as he looked down at all the shopping bags that covered him and the girls feet. Myungsoo didn't even know who this girls name was, the only thing he knew was that this girl was extremely hot. 

This was regular with Myungsoo though, as he has always lived off of his father's wealth ever since he was in middle school. 

“I wonder what that girl's doing now” he thought to himself.
“Jihyun welcome back!” Sungjong greeted with a cheerful boyish smile. 

“Thanks!” Jihyun said cheerful back as she quickly took off her scooter helmet. “I don't see why you make me wear this damn helmet all the time Sungyeol. It's super hot and heavy, do you want me to die?”

Sungyeol who had just finished greeting a customer quickly walks over to Jihyun with a concerned look on his face. “No” Sungyeol replied. “The reason why I make you wear that helmet is because I DON'T want you to die.” 

Jihyun rolls her eyes as if she were a young teenager while Sungyeol was her old strict father. “Anymore deliveries?” she asked eyeing at the delivery list. 

“No” Sungyeol replied looking up and down at the list. “Not now at least, take a rest will ya?” 

“You know I don't get you at all” Jihyun said as she sat down on a stool. “How can you say such kind words with such a bad attitude sometimes.” 

Right after Jihyun sat down, Sungjong quickly runs off to return with a glass off ice water. 

“Thanks” Jihyun said with a bright smile while patting Sungjong on the back. As a bystander, it looked as if Sungjong was Jihyun's lovable dog. 

Sungyeol sighed at Jihyun's comment and walks away to attend other customers without a word. 

“It's because I like you but, I don't want you to know you idiot” is what Sungyeol wanted to say. But instead he said...”Stop sitting around and help me over here.” 

-----------------------------------------
“Leave.”

“But-wait-Myungsoo! Hey!”

“Where would you like to go now sir?” the driver asked.

“Just go by any nearby club” Myungsoo said. 
“She was so hot...” Myungsoo thought to himself disappointed. “She was probably a ten” he thought looking back at the girl who was chasing after the car. “But that's what happens when you mention my family business around me.” 

------------------------------------------
“Do you want to go out and eat?” Sungyeol asked Jihyun who was getting ready to leave the shop. 

“Yeah, sure!” Sunggyu exclaimed, with the rest of the boys behind him. 

-----------------------------------------

“I couldn't let them go eat together...by THEMSELVES!” Sunggyu thought as he and the others cheerfully ate at a nearby restaurant. 

It was late and the restaurant was not too busy so they were able feel relaxed while eating together. 

-----------------------------------------

Although she was eating with six other guys, Jihyun was eating more than six of them combined. 

“Jihyun's amazing” Sungjong exclaimed as he ate his own food politely. 

“Yeah...” Hoya commented in awe. 

“Well, that's our Jihyun!” Woohyun exclaimed with a bright smile on his face. 

The seven ate happily as they joked and teased one another like one big happy family. 

“I want things to stay like this forever” Sungyeol thought himself.