Second

Perfect two

"What took you so long Krys?" Victoria asked. I first went to my locker before heading here. I went to get my lunch. Victoria scooted over to give some space for me to sit. They're already eating. 

"I thought you dont have lunch today Soojung." Sulli said while munching her food. 

"Nope, my mom made me beef!" I said cheerfully. I really like beef. My mom bought beef last night. She told me that I'm getting too thin and that I needed to get some weight. Inside my lunch are chopped beefs and a mango juice. 

"That looks yummy! Can I have one?" Sulli was about to grabbed one, but Vic-unnie slapped her hands. 

"Owwww," she said while rubbing her hand. "Why unnie?" 

"Its Soojung's. You have your own." Vic unnie told her. I can see Sulli pouting, so i offer her my food.

"Here Ssull, you can have one." I offered my beef to her. She stopped pouting and smiled widely. She took her chopsticks and took one. She smiled while munching her beef.

"Hmmm... These are really good. Your mom is a great cook." She raised two thumbs-up. I chuckled.

"Hey girls, maybe we should go shopping after class. My clothes are getting a bit old." Luna suggested. Luna is my first friend since I came here. She was the first one who approached me and then later on introduced to her friends. They're cool and nice. They may be rich but atleast they're not like those spoiled rich brats here. Her parents owns the cafe im working. She loves to shop a lot.

"Yeah, we should. I heard they have the new release of Victoria's Secret." Vic unnie said excited. Vic unnie is nice and cool too. Her family owns five star hotels and restaurants. She told me that she just moved here a year ago. She came from China. She even told me how much of a struggle it is to fit in here. 

"Oh! I'm in! I want to go to the salon. I want my hair to be short and curly." Sulli said. Sulli, my bestfriend. She's my favorite among them. Shes funny, nice, bubbly and cute. We're both on the same age. But she's older a month of me. Her family owns all the famous resorts in Busan. Shes also one of most beautiful girls here. 

I just let them talk while im eating. Shopping? New clothes? Salon? Hmm.. I dreamed of having and doing those. Im just short in money. Money doesn't come until the end of the month. Even though I have money I would just give to my parents. They need it more than i do. I noticed that they stopped talking, it became quiet all of a sudden. I looked up to see them looking at me. Ehh? Is there something on my face?

"Uh, guys? Whats wrong? Is there something wrong?" I asked them. They looked at me weirdly.

"Krys, you should come with us! Let's go shopping!" Sulli said to me. She was smiling widely while saying that. 

"Yeah, come on. Dont worry, our treat." Luna said.

"You need new clothes Soojung. Look at you. They're getting rip and old. Buy a new one." I looked down to see the clothes I'm wearing. I'm wearing a black jeans, a loose, down button shirt, a pair of black shoes. Well, i am out of style. This is all the clothes I got. I dont have any money to buy new ones. I have some, but i save it for the special occasions.
"Thank you guys but no. I dont have any money." 

"Thats why we're here to treat you." Luna said. I just smiled at them. I'm glad I have friends like them. I continued to eat.

"Come one Soojungie! Come with us!" Sulli whined. She even used her aegyo. I chuckled. She only does that to me. 

"Guys, besides, I have work. I can't skip. I wont get my pay." Sulli sighed in defeat. Tsk. This girl. We continued to eat and suddenly I felt someone tapped my shoulders.

"Are you Krystal Jung?"

 

 

 

Amber's PoV.

"And class, is how you do it." He turned around. "Class?" 

Yaaaaaawn! Today seems boring. I stretched my arms and scratched my back. I looked around, I see my class mates are dozing off too. I'm not alone lol. Well, so does my friends. Jonghyun is sleeping at the back, slumping his back on his chair. Taemin seems the only one who is active and not sleeping. Key has his palm under his chin, with mouth open. And Minho, well let just say hes in a very comfortable position. I'm sure he's back will surely ache. 

"Class? Class attention i have some announcement." Mr. Lee said, but we still didn't listen. I know its about the project again. Sigh. Sometimes I hate projects. 

"Guuuuuys!!" Oh my. He started to whine. This is what he do if to get our attention. We decided to give him some attention. "Great!" He grinned. He was about to speak again, but got interrupted by a knock. "Come in! " the door opened revealing a small woman. "Oh, Ms. Kim, what do you want?" 

She smiled shyly, "Umm.. Sir, we have some errors. Your students' names are not here." She showed him the paper. It took 30 minutes for Mr. Lee to write our names. 

"Here! Bye Ms. Kim." Ms. Kim waved good bye and went out. " As I was saying, you guys have a project!" We groaned. Told you! Projects, projects, projects! Can't we have a nice, peaceful and relax vacation without us having to do something? Aish! 

"Dont worry guys, you wont do it alone. You'll be paired up with the other students at section 2-G." He said. Well, the good news is that i dont have to work alone. Wonder who'll be with me? Dont be a crazy fangirl! Please!

"Okay, let's start. Kim Jongin." He called kai. "Sir?" Kai answered. "You'll be with Bae Suzy." After what he said, kai looked surprised and shocked. Well, who wouldn't? You being paired with your ultimate crush is like heaven. Haha. Kai literally stood there frozen in his seat. The teacher said the rest until to me. 

"Amber Liu." I looked up. "You'll be with Krystal Jung." He said. Hmm? Krystal Jung? Whos that? It better be not a fangirl or I'll be spending my week with my arm getting sore because of the clinging. "Thats all for today class. Class dismissed. You may take your lunch now." Then he left. I grabbed my things and shoved it in my bag. 

"Hey Ber!" I looked up to see Key smiling widely. "What?" I gave him a confused face. 

"Let's eat lunch together." Jjong said and swung his arm over my shoulder. Since I dont like someone doing that to me, I swatted his arm off. I think he got confused at first and then started to realize what he did. "Sorry Ber." He smiled sheepishly. 

"Hey! Come on now guys! I'm hungry!" Minho shouted. He was already outside waiting for us. We went out together heading to the cafeteria. I suddenly remembered what Mr. Lee said earlier. I decided to ask the, if they know about this Krystal Jung person.

"Hey guys," they hummed in response. "Do you guys know about Krystal Jung?" I asked them. Both Jjong and Key shook their head, but Minho nodded his. 

"Yeah, I often see her with Sulli all the time." He simply said. I eyed him carefully. 

"Stalker alert!" Jjong whispered loudly, loud enough for Minho to hear. He stopped on his track and faced us.

"No I'm not! I-i j-just a-accidently see them. Yeah thats it.." He smiled nervously and rubbed the back of neck. Yep, this is his hobby whenever his nervous. 

"Psh. Just admit you're a stalker." I snorted. 

"No I'm not!" He defended himself. I laughed at his funny face. Then the three of us started to laugh at Minho and his red face. 

"BUWAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

"Guys, stop!" Minho said while glaring. We stopped, but still holding our laughs. Then I realized someone's missing.

"Guys, where's Taemin?" 

"Oh, he went with Kai. The said they'll be doing something." Key answered. I nodded.

 

 Good thing we arrived early to save some seats and table. It was getting crowded now. I just bought a sandwich and a juice. I dont feel eating rice. Actually I hate rice -_-. Thats i dont eat them at all. While the other three are busy munching their food, I roamed my eyes everywhere. I can see people talking, nothing unusual. But there's one girl who caught my eyes. A girl who is sitting not far away from us. I can only see her back. Her hair is tied in a high pony tail. She seems like a magnet, attracting me to come closer.

"Hey Ber, watcha lookin at?" Jjong said while munching his food. His food flew over my face. Eww...

"Eww...dude, finish your food first." I said while makin a disgusted face. We laughed afterwards. After we laughed, I asked Minho again. 

"Minho, do you by any chance know who she is or what she looks like?" He stopped eating. He gulped first and nodded. "Yep. Well, shes um.. Ah.. I can't explain. But I'll just point it out for you." He started to look around. He even stood up for a better view. "I found her! Shes there!" He pointed to the table where the girl i saw earlier. 

"Isn't that Sulli?" I . 

"Um.. Err.. I-i--" 

"Lets go." Key said.

We walked towards to where their table is. I think they didn't notice us. I gently tapped her shoulder. 

"Are you Krystal Jung?" I asked and she turned around.

.

.

.

.

.

 Woah.