First

Perfect two

"Okay, thats how we solve it. Understand students?" The teacher asked the students who are already falling asleep. Some are trying to wake up and some are already dozing off. But there is one particular person who is seems to be active even though the lesson is boring. 

*PAAAAAK!!*

The teacher slammed her fist on her table. Everyone jolted and was surprised. Everyone woke up and straighten their selves. The teacher eyed them carefully.

"Since everyone of you are awake now. I'll let this one slip. I'm just going to announce something to all of you." The students are wide awake and nodded their heads. The teacher continued, "Me and Mr. Lee, your teacher in arts, had agreed and planned a project for everyone of you." Some yawned and groaned. Projects even though sem break is coming. "Listen carefully, we planned that you guys would be paired to Mr. Lee's students. The two of you would work together and make this project. This would due after you----" the teacher stopped because someone raised their hand. The teacher called who it is.

"Yes Ms. Bae, whats your question?" Suzy Bae, one of the popular girls in school. The goddess of them all. She is every guys ideal type. Everyone likes her. Shes the daughter of the second richest man in Korea. From her looks and charms, you would surely fascinated and admire her beauty. The nation's first love.

"Uhm.. Ms. Kim, are those the guys from section 1-B?" Suzy asked, curious. She really wanted to know of they are really the one who is going to be their partner. Everyone knows that Suzy likes someone there. Everyone immidiately paid attention especially the girls.

"Yes. So be nice with them." The teacher answered. Suzy smiled and sat down. She thought that she will finally see her crush.

"Okay, from what I'm about to say is that it will due after your break. You will pass it to me on time." Ms. Kim grabbed a piece of white paper, "This is the list of who would be paired." The teacher read it first. "Class, I'll be going out. Somethings wrong. Behave you guys." And with that the teacher left. After the she left, the students started to talk to their friends. They stood up and went to their friends.

"Oh my gawd guys! We will see them again! Oh my Amber..." Suzy sighed dreamily. The girls giggled.

"Yep, I wish to be paired with her." Eunjung said. The happy feeling inside Suzy was replaced to jealousy.

"Yah! Shes mine, mine only!" She slapped her friends arm. Everyone laughed and continued to talk. 

A certain girl was just sitting on the corner alone. She has no friends here. Her friends are in section 3-A. Shes just staring at the window. Not really caring about her surroundings. She didn't care who would she end up with. She dont care who it is. She sighed. She glanced at the girls who were laughing. Then she looked at her watch.

"10 more minutes." She mumbled. She tapped her finger on her table to entertain her self a bit. The teacher was really taking long. After a few more minutes, the teacher already arrived and came inside. 

"Guys, sit down. Okay, there have been a few minor errors but we already fixed it. Okay, Suzy Bae." The teacher called. Suzy suddenly stood up from her sit after hearing her name. The teacher searched first before she announce  who it is.

"Please be Amber! Please be Amber!" She prayed on her mind. She really wanted it to be amber so bad. 

"Aha! You'll be paired with Kim Jongin." Her smile faded. She slowly went back to her sit. 

One by one, the teacher called their names and told who'll they be paired up. 

"Krystal Jung." Krystal heard her name and turned her to the teacher. "You'll be with Amber Liu. Okay, that's all for now. You can meet them during lunch. I'll give the instructions later. Class dismissed." The teacher grabbed her things and went out of the room. 

"Amber Liu? Who is that?" Krystal thought to herself. The girls especially Suzy looked at Krystal. They envy her. She got amber while they dont. They approached her.

 

 

 

Krystals Pov

*Sigh* I hope sembreak come fast. I really wanted to rest and stay at home. I wanted to finish my paintings at home. It needs more touch. The teacher is infront babbling something i dont understand. I'm really paying attention. In fact, I'm getting sleepy too. I want to sleep. 

*PAAAAAAK!!*

I suddenly got a heart attack there. I suddenly raised my head and looked at the teacher. She was eyeing everyone. I turned to my back, I saw my classmates were surprised as well. 

"Since... Blah blah" you may think im listening but I'm not. I'm just tired. I wanna go home. I slept late because I had to do my assignments. I just got back from work. Wondering where? Just in a coffee shop downtown. I work to help my parents. That was i do everyday. School, work, chores, and everything. I have a sister but she's not here. Shes in the US, working. She often visits us whenever she has free days or weeks. Shes a call center agent along with her bestfriend Tiffany. 

I reminisced the good times we had together. All of us complete. I really miss her so much. I didn't know i dazed off until the teacher called my name.

"Krystal Jung." I heard the teacher said. She was holding a white paper and searched for something. "You'll be with Amber Liu. Okay, that's all for now. You can meet them during lunch. I'll give the instructions later. Class dismissed." Amber Liu? Who that? Psh. I better wish that person is nice. The teacher said they came from the other class, section 1-B. I heard those were the popular guy's room. Psh. I hope is not a guy. 

After I arranged and fixed my things, I stood up, ready to go, but suddenly someone spoke.

"Well, well, it isn't the nerdy Jung. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Still a loser, as usual. Hahaha." She laughed so does her friends. Suzy, the girl i hated the most. The girl who make my days hell. Psh. I'm pretty much annoyed of her, with her attitude and all. Whenever we meet she would purposely push me. Evil spoiled brat. Behind that angelic face is an evil ugly devil.

"Its so surprising and shocking that you've paired up with amber and not me." She said. She slowly walk towards to me. "Dont you dare touch her Jung! Shes mine!" She grabbed my arm. I tried to pulled it away but she wont let go.

"Let me go!" I harshly pulled my arm away. She stumbled a little. Wow, I'm strong. I think she got surpised of what I did. She went near me again.

"Listen here Jung, you better take your hands off my Amber. If you try to touch her you're dead! Got that? Oh dont think i can't cause I can. I can take your scholarship and expelled you out of this school." What? Grrr! This witch! Evil little witch. I gritted my teeth in anger. I even balled my fist, ready to punch this girl like now! 

"Cat got your tongue Jung? Hahaha. See ya loser!" And with that she left. Witch! I swear I'm going to have a revenge on you someday.