Chapter 2

Living With My Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Living with My Rival. . . 

Soojin walked towards the door with her umma then rung the doorbell. The door opened, only to be greeted by a tall-casual-dressed, Kris. He was going to welcome them into his home but once he saw Soojin, his expression was entirely shocked. "Y-YOU!?" he exclaimed. 

"Oh, Kris is here." Soojin blinked then bowed. "W-what are you doing here?" he looked at her as he raised an eye brow and slightly bowed back. "My umma and I are going to be living with a friend of hers for a while. Sorry, we probably got the wrong address" she apologized. "Y-yeah, I think you did. See you at school! Annyeong." he gave a fake smile and waved while starting to close the door.

Just then his umma came by the door, "Yah! Why are you talking to our guests like that?" she smacked Kris on the arm then greeted them. "Waah! Oh Jinhee! It's been a while!" she greeted as she hugged Soojin's umma. "Neh, it has. Thank you so much again for letting us stay while I clear my mind," she replied. "Oh no problem, chingu-ah! I missed you," she said then turned to Soojin. "You must be Soojin. You're so pretty! I've heard so much about you," she said to her and smiled. Soojin bowed, "It's nice to meet you, auntie. My umma talked about me?" "Well, she did a little but I mostly heard a lot from Kris" she said as she pointed to him. "Hm. . . Wha- ME?! Yah umma--" Kris wanted to stop her. "Well anyways, why don't you two come in and make yourselves at home?" she interrupted him. 

The maids and butlers took in their luggage as they made their way in. As they walked in through the front door, the guy from this morning that Soojin ran into was walking down the stairs. "Oh, girl-in-a-rush is here," he said with earphones in his ears again. "Luhan, you two know each other?" his umma asked him. "You know her?" Kris repeated. "We ran into each other this morning" he nodded as he took off his earphones. "Well in that case how about you tour her around the house while the rest of us have a chat for a while. I'll tour around her umma later," Mrs. Wu told Luhan. "Neh, umma. Follow me," Luhan told Soojin. "Oh okay. Thank you so much once again" Soojin bowed at Mrs. Wu again. "You're very welcome and you don't have to be so formal. Just think of me as your second umma or auntie from now on," she smiled at her. Soojin smiled, nodded, then followed Luhan. 

"So your name is Luhan? Sorry again about running into you this morning" she apologized again. "Yeah, I didn't really have time to introduce myself this morning and don't worry about it. It's not like I died" he smiled, "Did you make it in time?" "Surprisingly I did. Mr. Park was at a meeting," Soojin explained. Then Luhan stopped walking. "Mr. Park? Ah, so you're in the same class as Kris" he interpreted. Soojin nodded, "Oh! That's right. I forgot to introduce myself properly, too. Oh Soojin imnida" she introduced herself then bowed. "You're Oh Soojin?!" he asked, surprised. "Um yeah. Why?" she replied. "You're my brother's rival that he keeps talking about. This will be interesting." he chuckled. "R-rival? Why am I his rival?" Soojin tilted her head. "You're rank one in almost everything. He wasn't quite fond of seeing you beat him all the time, I guess." Luhan shrugged. "So that's why your umma said he talked about me" she nodded.

^^~HOUSE TOUR~^^

"Anyway, lets begin the tour. So where our umma's are talking at the moment is the living room. Sadly, Kris is there held captive" he said with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter