Late night luhan

Late Night Luhan

 

You walk in to your house late, the lights are all off, and you sigh as you shut the door behind you. Luhan must already be in bed. You had a long day at work and are SO looking forward to tucking up in bed with the love of your life. But, you don't want to wake him, so you walk quietly. On the way up the hall, you realise that the TV is on in the lounge, and you peek your head in quietly. 

'Caught you, Bambi.' You murmur ily, slowly sliding your hands down his shoulders and chest, and finally, wrapping your arms around him, kissing his neck as he jumps in fright, wiping tears from his cheeks quickly as he tries to hide his face from you. You'd caught him crying whilst watching the book thief with Korean subtitles, and decided he looked so adorable that you should sneak up on him.

'A-angel you frightened me' he murmurs back, his voice husky from crying, as he puts his hands on yours, tilting his neck to the side to let your lips wander his jawline.
You smirk as you bite his earlobe, swipe off his wolf beanie and growl into his ear; 'maintaining your manly image, even when I'm not home, I see.' 

He shivers and pulls your arm so that you sit in his lap, and brushes the hair from your face behind your ear. 'You look tired, my love. Are you ok?' He asks, his big eyes are fixed on yours, and his tear-bags are prominent in the light made by the now paused movie. 

'Yeah darling I'm fine, just been a long day that's all.' You bite your lip and look down quietly, you don't want to burden him with how stressful and tiring your day was.

He sighs, and rests his head on yours as you nuzzle into his warm chest, and he plays the movie again, yet this time he does not cry, because now he has his boo to cuddle. 

You've seen the movie millions of times, and so you busy yourself by styling his long brown hair with your fingers, and tracing his chest with your fingertips. He shivers and enjoys your soft touch. 

As the credits finally roll he whispers into your ear; 'I really missed you, Angel. I love you.' And you smile to yourself, this boy is the most adorable thing on the planet. 'I love you too honey.' You whisper back, and kiss his cheek gently. He smiles and holds you tighter.

You get up and walk to the kitchen, to make him and yourself a mug of hot apple tea in a two handled mug to share with him, and he follows obediently, and cuddles you from behind as you wait for the jug to boil. 

His hands slowly go lower and lower, until he's softly caressing your thighs, and you smile at this flirtation and wiggle your hips teasingly.

When the jug boils, and the tea has been made, with a little bit of honey, because you know that that is how he likes it, you take him by the hand and lead him to your big double bed. Gently he takes the mug and places it on the bedside table.

He then wraps his arms around your waist and lifts you onto the set of draws that you both share, and his thumbs hook into the waistband of your jeans. You press your forehead to his, looking into his dark brown eyes with love, and he steals a kiss from your soft lips, his breath tastes sweet. You tightly grip the front of his tee shirt, and wrap your legs around his hips, pulling him closer.

'Being greedy tonight are we?' He chuckles, and you bite his bottom lip in response. 'Your mine, Luhan.' you state plainly, and snake one of your hands into his glorious hair, gripping it lightly in a fist. He gasps in response and moans softly, and his twinkling eyes meet yours once again.

He runs his palms up your back, underneath your shirt, and enjoys the feeling of your amazingly smooth skin. 'I am yours, yes. And you may do with me what you will.' 

You feel a familiar bulge in his jeans pressing into you slightly, and a wide smile breaks across your face, the fact that even after these past four years of calling that gentleman yours, that he could still get easily worked up by you alone makes you feel like the luckiest woman alive. 

He whimpers gently, as you slowly tug his light blue button-up shirt open, exposing his toned stomach, strong chest, tight abs and v-line, and you feel your stomach flip in appreciation of this glorious babe.

You pull his shirt off fully, and caress up his chest, enjoying the fact that he is all yours and nobody else's. He tilts your head back and kisses up your neck slowly, gripping your hair and murmuring his love for you as he kisses you over and over. 

After he kisses you for quite some time, he picks you up, and lays you down in bed gently, then slowly undoes the fly of his jeans, and takes his dark blue skinny jeans off.

You can't help but whimper as the butterflies in your stomach are stronger than ever. 

He sits beside you on the bed, and takes your hands gently. You smile warmly at him, and he slowly kisses each of your palms then each finger tip, and then slowly up your arm to your lips, and begins to undress you slowly, lovingly kissing each piece of skin that is exposed as he goes, until you are just in your underwear, like him. He then climbs over you and kisses your lips lovingly as you run your hands up his back, and enjoy his weight on you. You trace the tip of your tongue behind his teeth, just the way he likes it.

He pulls the big duvet over you both, and you moan slightly as you feel his once again press into you. 

You let your hands wander down his back, finally reaching his y arse, and pat it lightly, enjoying the way it feels in your hands. This drives him crazy and he kisses your neck passionately, telling you that he loves you in between every kiss.  

Very slowly, his lips make their way to your s, and he kisses one, and cups the other lovingly. 'Your the iest woman in the world, I'm so blessed.' He mumbles as he rests his cheek on your and looks up lovingly into your eyes. How on earth did I manage to have this wonderful man come into my life? You wonder to yourself as you smile back down at him, then close your eyes tiredly.

'Angel?' He whispers quietly, as his pulsates gently against you, and you feel extremely guilty for not pleasuring him back, 

'Yes darling?' You murmur quietly, as you roll him over onto his back, and slowly trace your fingers down his v-line.

'I just want to let you know that I know you've been through so much in your life, and that I promise never to leave you. I-' he breaks off in pleasure when your fingers reach his crotch and you blush with happiness at the reaction your touch has caused. 

He throws his head back into the pillow, and squirms as you touch him exactly in the way that you know drives him crazy. 

Suddenly, he can't hold back his feelings anymore, and rolls you both so that he's on top, and presses his crotch to yours, and you moan in ecstasy. Feverently, you kiss him with all the passion you possess within you, and your mouths mash together in a frenzy of love and passion. 

But, then you realise how exhausted you are when you yawn, and Luhan frowns at your adorable tired expression.

'Honey, we can sleep if you want to, we both have tomorrow off work to spend together, we can continue this in the morning!' He lays back on the bed as he speaks, and you rest your head on his chest thankfully. As much as you wanted him right now, you knew you wouldn't have had the energy.  

'Thank you, Luhan, honey. I love you.' You whisper sleepily, as you lay your arm down across his stomach. 

'I love you too, my darling.' He whispers, as he kisses the crown of your head, and you happily fall to sleep, nuzzled into him.