Goodbye summer

Young and Beautiful

The sound of cicada slowly dying off announces the end of summer. 

He didn't know why he confessed everything, from the smallest details of his painful life to his sorrow and despair, maybe because of the encouraging gaze and caring hugs that Taehyung got dangerously attached to. 

He has never shown so much weakness and emotions in front of anyone, but Hoseok told him that crying is not weak, crying is washing off all gloom, and grow stronger from it. 

 

As always, the weirdo neighbor broke into his house, on that one day, near the mid-August, pulling his arm, telling him that there is somewhere he want him to see before summer ends. 

Taehyung frowned slightly, but followed him obediently.

Hoseok let him into his car and drove for long hours, long enough for the younger to fall asleep. 

Upon his awakening, he was surprised that the other was covering his eyes.

"Wait! WAIIITTT! Don't open your eyes before I tell you ok?" 

He judged that action was so childish from a nineteen years old person, but he didn't hate his childishness.

In fact, so many things seem to have changed since he became closer to that neighbor. 

He started to enjoy eating sweets, start to talk more and even volunteerly invite him to do things to together. 

They walked for a few mintues, before Hoseok finally said with a voice full of excitment.

"Ok! Now you may open your eyes!" Taehyung obeyed. 

The first thing he noticed was: blue, blue everywhere

They were nearby the sea. It was stunningly beautiful. The waves washed on the golden sand leaving behind trace of unleaving foam.   

"You told me you like blue, what could be better than a view on the horizon separating a pale blue sky and a ocean blue sea!"

Taehyung remained speechless with his mouth slightly open.

"Say something Taehyungie, you don't like that surprise?" Hoseok asked worringly that he might have messed up something again.

Never someone has been so attentionate towards him. Never anyone has remembered his favorite color. 

Couldn't replimand his feelings anymore, Taehyung threw himself into the latter's arms.

"Don't be a cry baby, Taehyungie" Hoseok giggled.

"Thank you, really, thank you so much Hobi hyung." He was greatful toward the other with his full heart.

They played in the sea, built castles on the beach, ate ice cream, and laced their hands in the sand. 

They screamed, shouted, and laughed and laughed. 

That day will be forever engraved in his memory.

 

A few days after their small trip, it was time for the preparation for the upcoming school year. 

Not long ago, Taehyung has found out that his hyung was going to the same school as him, but he in his sophomore year.

He received a letter congratulating him that he has been welcomed to the "Brotherhood of Honors, a prodigious program only for the finest students of Korea" as it says.

"You too have been invited Taehyungie?" The latter has read the letter over his shoulder. 

"The Brotherhood of Honors, what's that?" 

Hoseok didn't answer, but instead winked at him and added mysteriously: "You'll see, sweetheart"

----------------------------------------------------------

*update: omg xD I didnt realize you guys were all going to react like that for the spoiler, first thing, there will still be happy vhope scenes, but it won't be just as pure. Also, I put that spoiler mostly just to reminded you a little to not be shocked that everything won't be always as cute and fluffy as now since it is an ANGST

Spoiler: Vhope shippers, that's probably one of the last times ever that they would be so purely happy together (oops, shouldn't have told you, but you'll see)

Guys, don't forget the tag, it says angst XD so yeah, you kind of have to be prepared for that...

For Taejin shippers, Seokjin is coming out next chapter (finally)!

And for Jikook, Jungkook is coming out the chapter after that! 

Again, thank you so much for all the comments!!! and I still don't know for the ending DX so yeah...

And about Daebaek... TAT I am sorry, but it is impossible that they get back together, if you follow some of my other Daebaek stories, you'll see that I made some annoncement saying that I won't write ANY happy ending Daebaek anymore after that event...