Tears and kisses

Young and Beautiful

Taehyung has always been a quiet person. He enjoyed the silence and calm since he is a child.

And what is happening now it is exactly what he does not want to experience!

Jung Hoseok, is the name of the young man that talked to him (more precisely scared him) in the elevator and is also, helas, his new neighbor.

Ever since that evening, he has been harassing Taehyung non stop.

That never ending happy weirdo came to knock at his door everyday at different time. He even tried to convince the younger to call him Hobi hyung.

Once again, the poor boy who only wanted some peace in his life has been forcefully dragged out of his bed by the doorbell.

"What again?" Unwillingly, he opened the door showing a hyped as always Hoseok.

"Wake up Taehyung! We are going on a grand adventure today!" He seriously just want to smash that door on his neighbor's handsome face sometimes.

"Is that some kind of neighbor bonding event at eight in the morning?"

"I guess you can put it that way, but I prefer to call it: Taehyungie and his hobi hyung's fabulous adventure!" 

"How about you take Kiki to that adventure and let me go back to bed?"

Kiki is that smiley face's cat. He is a tiny black Bombay, apparently his name came from anime movie or something like that.

"Taehyung you lazy bun, I even made you breakfast!" Hoseok took out a plate of pancakes that he hided behind his back "Tadah! Don't they look delicious?"

"...I don't like sweets."

Watching Hoseok's over dramatic shocked expression, followed by a mix of scream an growl that sounds like kids those days are such picky eaters, and other blablas, Taehyung is strongly wondering why isn't he a comedian yet.

 

After a tiring day of (forced) hanging out,  

they (actually only Hoseok) decide to watch a movie in his room to relax a little.

It was a comedy movie, about how a couple divorced, but it is much complicated than what they thought.

At the end, as all typical Hollywood classic, the couple found out they still love each other and happily ever after.

Seeing those scenes made him smile.

Near the end of the movie, Hoseok turned to Taehyung and said out of nowhere:

"Fake"

"Excuse me?"

"Your smile." Hoseok looked straight into his eyes "Your smile is fake."

He has never seen the older with such a serious expression before, it made him nervous.

"Why are you forcing yourself so much to appear happy when you are obviously not?" 

"Don't force to fake yourself in front of me Taehyung-ah" He didn't how should he answer because people never to have notice his little game of covering up his emotions.

Probably realizing how tense the atmosphere has became, Hoseok made weird aegyo faces and the younger bursted into laughter. For the first time in three weeks, he feels he is finally expressing some true feelings.

He laughed, and laughed, laughing so hard that tears have came to his eyes. 

Slowly, his laugh turned into silent sobbing.

Hoseok softly took the younger in his arms letting him wetting the front of his shirt and placed a friendly kiss on his forehead.

He even managed to stay strong in front of his best friend, why is he expressing his emotions to a stranger that he barely knows for three days?

"Hey Hoseok, do you want to hear a story?" 

"It is Hobi hyung, but yes"

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you so much for those upvotes, subscriptions and comments! 

They are my source of encouragement! 

There are two things I wanted to say reading your lovely comments.

First is concerning the amount of pairings I have put in this fanfic, I guess should have made it more clear. 

Daebaek, Daejae and Baekyeol would really not appear that much in it. 

Jikook might have a little more scenes, but the main focus of the story is Vhope and Taejin. 

Secondly, about the ending DX... I actually don't know how am I going to end it...

At first, I had a very clear pairing that Taehyung will end with, but as the story progress, I start to feel like... I don't know xD I like both, what should I do

Well, we'll see I guess 

I will finish this story as fast as possible (man, I am proud of myself, I have never update two chapters per day, everday ever before xD) because I realized that I forget my ideas very fast... (and if any readers are waiting for Rosemary or even Overdose, like yeah... I didn't update because I forget what I wanted to write...)