Home has a new meaning

Young and Beautiful

Jung Taehyung is lost right now, very lost.

Their family lawyer just called him asking whom he wanted to stay after his parents' divorce.

Strangely, he did not felt sad or bitter. He knew it was coming when his parents started arguing ceaselessly for months.

He can't even remember how many times he have seen his mother sobbing on their luxirious sofa, and his father pacing around and smoking silently.

After feared of being abandonned, sorrowed over a long gone family, the eighteen years old young man is simply numb. 

Both of his parents must be trying to find a way convincing him to stay with him, since having his legal custody meant to heir the fortune and company share that his grandfather left him.

The boy raised his eyes to the sky, trying to remember any happy memory that they shared together, a moment when they might still loved each other and loved him. The only thought he managed to recall was his first day to high school. That day seems to be so far away, too far for him to see a clear image of his parents together smiling beside him.

A bird flew over his head and dragged him out of his thoughts.

And it was at that moment he made his decision. 

He wanted to be free, he wanted to live once for himself.

Without hesitation, he reached his phone and called back the lawyer telling him that he would stay alone without any guardian. After hanging up, he realized that his father left him a voicemail earlier asking him to come home.

Home, what home? Without any love, any warmth, that place can only be called a house.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry it is so short, but I'll try to update Rosemary (finally!) tonight too