2.5 New School Painful Past

My brothers and I (aka "Back" before and after story"

        The new school I transfered to was named Cheng High. The school it self was huge there had to be atleast 4 storings.This was the third school I moved to in one year.Ofcourse it wasen't because I was bad at my studies.I was never able to fully stay for a full year with out people finding what type of buisness my brothers did.Once all my friends found out that my brothers worked in the "buisness" they where all to frightened to talk to me. They all saw me as a monster, they forgot that we once used to be friends and just focused on trying to harm me.
        There was once a time when I was walking back home and the time was about 6:30 pm the sun looked like it was about to set, and the alley i was walking through was dead quiet. As I walked I heard footsteps that where following me not that far behind me. It sounded like there where more than two people following me. I quickly began to pick up my pace and they did as well. I felt a hand grab my right arm and it turned me around to face those who where following me. As expected it was my old group of friends.Seayong the leader who was clearly the one to plan this atack was there standing with what seem to be a knife that she was holding. Overall it seemed like there was five other girls who where standing behind her i wasent able to clearly see their face due to the push i recive from Seayong. I landed on the cold craked sement. My uniform dint do much to protect my skin from the rough ground. Seayong then proceeded to pick me up and throw me agains a wall. I had two girls holding me pined down to the brick wall. I dint understand why they where doing this too me. What did I ever do to them.
"You stupid . Your face annoyes me so damn much you make every one fall for your stupid inoccent act and I think we all know its just bull"
"Seayong unnie why are you dong this to me?!" I yelled. I tried pulling away from the two hands that where holding me down but this just made their grip on me even more stronger.
"YOU DONT KNOW?" She yelled. The look in her eyes where the look of a lion looking at her prey.She looked like she was ready to quickly end it all.
"Unnie I do-"
"DONT CALL ME UNNIE! My dad told me not to hang out with scum like you because of what your family does.Every one in school knows that you are just trash."
"What do you mean..." I said while staring down at my feet.
"You dont know?" She said as she proceeded to grab my jaw.Her nails digging right into my flesh.For some reason I felt numb to her clench.I dint understand why all of the the sudden she felt so much hatred towards me.
"Ugh... and to think that your brothers are soooooo good looking yet they have to live with a pice of trash like you"
Before I was able to say anything i felt a a warm burning feeling on my right leg.The pain was going throught my body.Did she stab me? Again I felt the same pain in my stomic. I was beging to loose my sense everything seemed foggy. I couldn't see exactly what was next infront of me.
"TEAYONG!!"
It sounded like a familiar voice coming from behind me. The grip on both my arms loosened and then I was free from there grasp. But ofcourse i wasent in a condition to get up i simply slid down and layed on the ground. The voiced was so muffled i dint know if they where real or not.
"Oppa shes over here!!" It was Jen she was with some one.
I heard my oppas but I couldnt make out what they where saying. My eyelids begant to feel more and more heavy.
"Teayang-ah! Listen to me you will be allright do you understand me!! I just need you to stay awake! TEAYANG!"
It was sunggyus voice.When did he get here did this mean every one was here. How did they find me? Where was Seayong and the rest of them?The next thing I rember was that i woke up in a hospital bed. Sunggyu was on the side of my bed staring out the hospital window. Myungsoo was laying down on the sofa and talking to songjon. The rest where out working like always.After that i feel into a deep sleep again.

After that Sunggyu made me transfer schools and move from Busan to Seoul. He also made songjong go to school with me due to the fact that songjong was in his last year of highschool. Sunggyu paid for Jen to move up to seoul with us in return Jen would tell sunggyu when ever I was threated badly or something happened to me in school. This lead to me transfering out alot from schools and making Jen and Sonjong transfer along with me. I always worried that Jen might become of annoyed of having to transfer but she would always say "Teayang-ah it's fun we get to meet new people plus I get to see hot guys in every school, and if i dump them i dont have to go to school with them because we transfer so regularly."

That's why I was so exited to come to Cheng High Something felt different I felt like this was going to be the school that i was going to love coming to every morning, and maybe people wouldnt care what type of buisness my brothers worked in.