Introduction to a New Bigging

My brothers and I (aka "Back" before and after story"

The day was like any other day songjong and I where geting ready for school. Sonjong like always was going thrue my wardrobe trying to find his uniform. "yah songjong-ah for the last time why would they be in my wardrobe"
"Hyungs always accidently mistake your uniform shirt and mine, and who are you saying yah too?"
"Well hurry up! you know Sunggyu is going to get mad if where late to breakfeast. Just put what ever on."
The day was a sunny one.The rays of the sun where comming in thrue the huge glass windows in my room. My room was the largest one in the house and Hoya took it upon himself to decorate it. He said he knew what was "in" what ever that means....... But he actually did a pretty good job.
Time: 8:35 am
"Songjon oppa we have to go out now! are you done?"
"ASA!" He yells as he pulls out the white shirt underneath the pile of clothes he just took out that where now in a pile infront of my bed.
Quickly we rush out my room heading for the door
"yah teayang-nah dont you want to eat something first" woohyung asked.Woohyung was my third older brother where not actually related but i dont rember a time when i wasen't with him. He was a boy like no other many of my old friends would admire him from afar due to his good looks and charming personality. Everytime he would come to pick me up from school ,girls would form a circle around him to see if they could catch a look at him. It honestly dint bug me that girls where staring at him when ever he would go out.I actually begged him to go out. My other oppas where questioning his preference when dating.
"Yeah teayang maybe we should atleast grab some toast" Sonjong said as he pushed me towards the table that was filled with food woohyung prepared for us.
"Oppa! Its my first day of highschool I can't be late!!" I whined
I quickly grabed songjong by his arm and rushed out of the door. I ignored the yelling that came from inside the apartment that was mostlikely telling songjong to take care of me or something of that sort. I wonder where my other brothers where it looked like Woohyung was the only one at home even the night before songjong was the only one at home when I arrived. Recently Myungsoo oppa along with Sungyeol have been ignoring me. Or would try to avoid me I wondered if it was because they where tired now that they came home at 4 am.

 "Teayang-ah"
"What?" I whispered undermy breath.
"Do you havea boyfriend yet or some one you like?"
"Songjong oppa for the last time no! Im not interested in those type of things.Are the oppas making you ask me this?"
"yes..." He said as he looked away.
I quickly jerked to a stop and turn to face him.
"Oppa are you tired of having to follow me everywhere? HAving to tell them everything I do aren't you tired of it"
His gaze became numb he dint dare look at me in the eye.There was no response
"I.. I..."
"Teayang-ah anyong" It was my friend Jen. Like always she is a very cheerful girl she was wearing the school uniform ofcourse along with her style.Her hair was a very light shade of brown. Her eyes where wide due to the circle lenses she always wore,and was known for her nice looks.She was one of the prettiest girls in school
"Oh... uh.... hey....Jen" I mummbled
Songjong quickly grabed my backpack and Jens and began to walk toward school ahead of us.
"Whats his problem? By the way Teayang when are you going to let me come over againg to see myungsoo oppa hehehhehe oh gawd his so handsome"
"They asked to never let you back in again" I laughed
"Yah" She whined as she grabed my arm to stop me from walking
"Seriously Like I can really see me and Myungsoo together! We can be like sisters in law.hahhahahha.He should know that there are alot of guys who wish to be him I mean cmon who wouldn't want some one like me?"  (she flips her hair) 
"Instead of going after myungsoo you should go after your studies" I said while pullying away from her arm and trying to cath up to sungjon who war almost at the gates of the school.
"Yah!! Stop avoiding my question Teayang-nim.Omgggg do you thing there will be hot guys in our class?????"
I laughed Jen really thought that her youthful life should be spent dating and going out to parties.Even though i did have a social life Sunggyu would ask to come along to any party he knew boys where going to be in. Ofcourse I was happy that i could spend some alone time with my brother who was never at home.But ofcourse he would send Woohyun in his place. Woohyun wasent really all that bad I mean all the girls would try to flirt with him and he would do his cute acts to make the girls fall for him, and by the end of the night he got to 3rd base with atleast 3 of the girls out of 10 that where at the party.But by the next day all the girls he did go to 3rd base threated to harm me if I did not hand over his cellphone number.After that I stoped going to social gatherings.
"Teayang hurry up your going to be late Jen get away your a bad influence on teayang" Sonjong yelled
"YAH!!! For the last TIME I take more care of her than you and i know more about her than you will ever SONG-JONG-AH"
oh noo.... i though songjong began to quickly run towards us with a death glare facing Jen
"! See ya inside Teayang!" jen began to run towards the second entrance,but of course she wasent able to escape songjongs scolding
It was true all my oppas belived that she was a bad influence on me but in reality Jen always defended me when ever one of my oppas ex girlfriends would threatend to hurt me.She dint care if the girl was bigger than her she would simply tie her hair and simply attack withought thinking about it. This was the type of family I had a crazy family that was there to lend a hand to one another.