"You Happened"

Diamond Red

Krystal sat in her chair pissed. Her right leg was on top of her left and she was shaking it furiously. 

 

"who the hell is that girl?" 

 

She recalled the time she was walking in the hallways and she saw Minho holding a girl's hand before letting it go and leaving her in the hallways. The girl followed him from behind and stopped after she was a few miles away from the entrance of the school. 

 

"Minho doesn’t have a small sister...Big sister? Ugh but she looked so young!" Krystal slammed her hand onto the table and grabbed her cellphone. "Seohyun ah, I need your help." 

 

She grabbed her coat and pursed and entered the café that was located at the lobby of the apartment. 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's a new girl." Seohyun said as she sipped a cup of coffee. 

 

"New girl?" 

 

"Yes. She recently transferred from London. Long black hair and a slender body. Definitely a charm to all guys. I myself would be very surprised if no one fell for her." Seohyun lifted her eyebrow, spitting those painful words to provoke Krystal's wound and hate. 

 

Krystal stoned in anger thinking of the possibilities that the girl might steal him away from her. "No..." 

 

"Hm?" 

 

"No. I wont let her steal my only love away from me." 

 

"So what are you going to do?" Seohyun smiled in satisfaction after getting what she wants from Krystal. Revenge and evil plans. 

 

"Im gonna make her suffer." 

 

 

 

 

Krystal waited infront of the school. 

 

Minho finally arrived and she immediately ran to him.  

 

"Minho ah!" 

 

Minho only glanced once and looked at the pots she was holding. "What now?" 

 

"Mr Lee told me to ask for some help for you to create the chicken platform for the upcoming carnival. It adds up to your end of year points. So are you in?" 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri walked to school with her eyes half open and her stomach grumbling. She was up all night yesterday doing some intense research and didn’t manage to have lunch or dinner nor take a long beautiful period of beauty sleep.  

 

She arrived in school with 15 minutes to spare. She entered the class and felt awkwardly strange as all eyes were on her. Laughters and shoutings mocking her could be heard from all over the class. 

 

"What the hell is up with everybody?" She muttered to herself and barged her way through the class. 

 

When she reached her table, she finally knew the truth behind their laughters. Her desk was sprayed with acrylic paint and smothered with cream all over. Words of discrimination covered her table and torn pieces of paper covered her chair. She went nearer and saw a piece of note stucked under the table.  

 

"STOP LOOKING AT ME-CHOI MINHO" 

 

"Piece of ." She cursed under her breath as her cheeks and body heated up. 

 

"Hey what's happening here?" Minho just came back and was confused by the sudden commotion. 

 

Yuri turned around with hot tears filling her eyes to the brim. "You happened." A slap went flying across his cheek making the whole class gasp in shock. 

 

"What the hell?!" That was the first time the whole class heard Minho shout that loud. Everybody could feel the tension between this two. 

 

"You messed with my table." 

 

Minho glanced to her table. "The . I did not." 

 

Yuri looked down trying to hold her tears. She then saw his hands that had feathers stucked on them. She went to her chair and took a handful of feathers. She then grabbed Minho's hand where a clump of feathers was also glued to."Evidence. Have fun with your life then stupid ." Yuri threw the note and feathers to the ground and pushed her way through the mess. 

 

"Kwon!" He shouted making everyone in the room trembled.