Found.

Diamond Red

The house was silent as some gathered where an old man laid helplessly in his bedroom. He held on tightly, the hand of a young teenage girl with dirty blonde locks, neatly braided to the side. Her soft hands embraced the man's hand, tightening the grip every now and then.  

 

"Kwon Yuri.." He breathed out his words. 

 

"Yes master." 

 

"Ive treated your family well with luxury before they passed on. I think it's time for me to tell you what you have to do to repay what I have given you which equivalents to life." 

 

Yuri lowered her head, "Yes master." 

 

His hands crawled into the front pocket of his clothes. A grainy crumpled picture appeared. "Here. Take this with you. I'll send you to Korea with a promise that will be knitted to you. Once broken, you'll should might as well declare yourself dead." 

 

"O-okay." The heavy responsibility was then enchanted upon her. There's no escaping from this. 

 

"Look after him. Grant what he wants. Cherish him. Love him with all your heart but-" The old man started taking deep breaths, each slowly turning into short painful electrifying pain that attacked his body. 

 

"M-ma-master...master!" Yuri was becoming panicky. Her body movements were not controlled and she walked back and forth for a few times before shouting for help. "Nurse! Nurse! Help!" 

 

The nurses rushed to the bedside. 

 

She who was pushed aside had her hand over . Too shocked, her mind could not function properly. Was she suppose to cry or stay calm? 

 

The nurse looked back and made a guilty glace towards Yuri. All the machines stopped functioning and the nurses let go of their equipments. 

 

"Im sorry miss. He's gone." 

 

Just like that. 

 

 

 

On a plane, she sat there holding tight on a 'souvenir' he gave her. A diamond necklace coated with a dazzling red ruby. She wore it around her neck and held on to the diamond. "I'll do this for you master." 

 

 

 

 

The dazzling sunlight shone upon a necklace that laid on a young teenage boy's bared chest. A rich blessed family lived in that mansion which the sunlight shone upon. 

 

His finger rubbed his tired eyes. He slowly opened his eyes adjusting it to the sunlight. His other hand naturally reached for the necklace around his neck. "New day." 

 

He washed up and got ready for school. He opened up his collar button and hid his necklace beneath his uniform and tightened his tie back. He put on his vest and went down for breakfast. 

 

All of the employees bowed as he passed them. 

 

"Im going." He simply said as he left the breakfast table after taking a bite of the breakfast that was pain stakingly prepared by the servants. 

 

 

He arrived in school. The place he dreaded most. Where all the people he hated came together. He silently made his way to the back of the class as the students whispered amongst each other. He couldn’t care less about the things that roamed around the school about him and his family. Only he knew the truth and all they had were lies. 

 

Then, the class started hushing at the presence of a new student. Her hair was pure black and it was parted to the right. Her uniform failed to cover the beautiful curvy body of hers. Her skin was tanned and her eyes were pure. She tugged onto her bag straps looking around the class for an empty seat. Her eyes then sat on his pair of tired eyes. It was like as if she found gold. 

 

He looked back awkwardly not knowing how to react. Those bold eyes was looking through his soul as if he was transparent.  

 

"Miss Kwon."  The home room teacher strutted into the room and all the students rushed to their seat.  

 

"Yes?" She said in a small husky voice. 

 

"What are you doing standing there? Go to an empty seat and make yourself comfortable." 

 

She looked around once again and saw a seat that was to his left but two chairs back. She shuffled to her seat as soon as possible. It was the very back of the class which made it easier for her to take a clear view of what's happening in class. 

 

"Okay class, we have a new student and I hope you treat her well. Please take out your journals." 

 

With that time passed and school ended. 

 

Minho closed his book and started packing when he heard a loud scream and a stream of girls laughter coming from the front of the class. 

 

"Such weak legs you have yuri ahhahaha" 

 

"Lol and you wish to attract guys with a body made up of trash?" 

 

Mockings came from the left and right and all she did was stoned in the middle. 

 

"Weak." Minho hissed disgusted. Then it happened again. She locked his eyes on him as if he was asking him to so something. He didn’t know what to do and all he wanted was to get out of there. He ignored her weird action and swung his bag around his shoulder heading out of class. 

 

She looked as he left the class. "Stupid bastard."  

 

"What did you say?! STUPID BASTARD?! THIS RASCAL!" The girl held on to a large book and threw her hands to the back getting ready to throw it on her.  

 

Hence, a pair of hands grabbed it stopping her from throwing the book.  

 

"Oh choi minho." Her voice trembled as her hands were still being caught in his tight grip. 

 

The other girls scattered and ran out of class. 

 

Minho roughly pushed the girl's hand aside making the book in her hands fall down to the floor.  

 

He pushed the girl aside and pulled up her who was still sitting on the floor. He grabbed her bag which was thrown at the side and pulled her out of the class. Once out, he threw the bag to the girl and released his grip forcefully. He then walked off from her as if nothing happened. 

 

She, Kwon Yuri, watched as he entered the car that was waiting for him infront of the school. "Ive found you." She smiled to herself as she took out the necklace that was hidden in her uniform, fiddling it with her fingers. 

 

Kwon Yuri found Choi Minho.  

 

 

SORRY FOR MAKING ANOTHER FANFIC! i had some ideas and wanted to share it with you guys! dont worry, i'll still be updating "Four Walls Of Love" and "Black" so look forward to it okay! hehe :D