chapter 20

School of the rich people
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were still hugging each other. Tao pulled me even closer to him. "Tao?" "Hm?" "What time is it?" "Uhm let me see." he said and broke the hug. He loked at the phone. "It's already 18:00 PM!!" he said. "Daebak time flew so fast" I chuckeled.  "Should I drive you home?" he said. "Yes that would be nice" I smiled "but I can go by myself." I said. "But it would be too dangerous babe!" Tao said and looked very worried. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "You are worried huh? Don't worry. I will be okay." Tao blushed and smiled. "Ok I will come with you upstairs." he said and took my hand. When we were in front of the  entry door Tao hugged me very tightly. "It was nice to spent the day with you. It would be nice if we can do this often." he said. I nodded. "Yes maybe tomorrow or the day after ok?" i said. Tao broke the hug and kissed me on the forehead. "That would be perfect. But you have to go now before ot gets more darker."  I smiled and went outside. Tao waved me and I waved back then he closed the door. 

I went trough the streets and it was really quiet until I heart screams. I got really shocked. "What happened?" I thought. I went faster and then I saw someone who sat in front of a wall. The person was bleeding and I quickly ran to him. "Hey are you ok?" "K..Krystal...." I got really shocked. "S...sorry but why do you know my name?" I asked but then I saw who the person was.  It was Chanyeol! "CHANYEOL?! WHAT HAPPENED????" I asked him worried. "I..I'm okay you can go." Chanyeol said. "DON'T SAY THAT YOU IDIOT!!!! DON'T ACT LIKE EVERYTHING IS FINE YOU ARE BLEEDING!!!" I shouted and I didn't expect that but tears were running out because it was really painfull to  see a friend like this! But Chanyeol was leaning  his head on my shoulder. "Look! You are so weak now that you can't move probably." I took him and put his arm around my shoulder and damn he is so heavy. I called a taxi and we drew to my house. Chanyeol fell asleep. I made some tea and food for him. I brought him to the bed to let him sleep. I put a wet cloth on his forehead. It was really late and I let him sleep one day by me. 

After a while I heard a groan and I knew that it was Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter