Meet Nisa

╰☆╮Bad Girls Club Season 1: Las Vegas╰☆╮╾ Story Start

 

 
 
I
Nisa"The Swaggy Beast" , 21, Chiang Mai, Thailand
WHAT MAKES YOU A BAD GIRL //  “I am a swagtastic lesbian queen . Big ies and booties makes me wanna them. I got the beast inside me. I could even steal someone's girlfriend.”
 
WHAT'S THE BADDEST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE  //  “I have once kick my dad when I was 15. I used to be a thief and stealing some expensive stuffs for fun. I makes the offive building walls full with my graffiti art skill.”
ARE YOU A FOLLOWER // “Sometimes, yes. And sometimes, I can find my own way.”
DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS YOU THINK YOU NEED TO WORK ON WHILE ON THIS SHOW// “Actually, I just love how am I already and proud to be myself right now. But then, I want to erases all of my depression and lonely feelings by finding a new buddies.”
WOULD YOU RATHER START/CREATE PROBLEMS OR NAH? STATE WHY // “I hate to be the first person to start a show and when they argues without mentioning my name, I would never involves myself in there and just mind my own business. But if they do mentioned my name or either I've disagree with the idea, I'll just stating what's on my mind straightly.”
WHAT WAS THE HARDEST PART OR TIME IN YOUR LIFE // “Umm. Admitting he is my dad. And when my ex-bastard makes fun of me in a worst way in front of my schoolmates and his parents.”
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU TO BE IN THE MANSION // “Because I really wish to go on overseas like Las Vegas but he'll take back his money if only I went to L.A and sorts. Secondly, I hope I can find my mom by doing this show.”
ANY THING ELSE // Hey, hottie(s). I just want to say that.. if you want anything, I can easily steal them for you, even a limited crystal diamond ring. I know my face seems like 'I don't care' but as you get to know me well... I loves adventure and yes, I may lose my sanity.”
 
So this is FreeDreamers's character, Nisa Chaikul Lee.