Opening Fight

╰☆╮Bad Girls Club Season 1: Las Vegas╰☆╮╾ Story Start

 

 ©
 
 
I
Opening Fight
"Yo, how you gone sit there and play Hyemi like she's a fool, Sukyung? That girl ain't do nothing to you!" Victoria says, standing over Sukyung, who is smirking at her.
 
", I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not playing any beep body. Go on and sit down somewhere, while you're trying to start something."
 
Sukyung: So, Vic is getting on me about Hyemi, when she doesn't even know what the beep is going on. , sit down somewhere.
 
"You don't know what I'm talking about? , get the beep outta here! I just heard you talking to Jihye about what y'all gonna do to get her sent home a minute ago! Now you being fake about it?" Victoria yells as she is getting closer to Sukyung, who is not phased by her actions.
 
"I heard my name. What's being said now?" Jihye steps from the kitchen to confront Victoria.
 
"What's being said is that y'all two fake hoes pretending to be Hyemi's friend just to get out the house and I'm confronting you about it." Victoria replies, now stepping to Jihye's face. "You need to stop playing with this girl."
 
Jihye: Me, fake? Never that. Vic, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
 
Jihye pushes Victoria lightly out of her way so that she can go back to the kitchen, shortly before saying, "You need to stop drinking cause obviously that alcohol got your thinking some delusional beep. I don't have time to deal with your sloppy right now."
 
Victoria immediately turns around, following Jihye to the kitchen.
 
Victoria: This done beep up. I'm not even drunk and she's gonna call ME slop?! I'm just trying go look out for a who can't look after herself.
 
"What you say hoe? The beep you say?!" Victoria is now running up on Jihye, with Nisa holding her back.
 
"Come on, Vic, let it go. it's not worth it." Nisa says, trying to calm her down.
 
"Hell nah, I'm not about to let this sit here and call me a beep slop! She mad cause I called her out on being on some fake beep! Somebody better get that before I do. And if i get to her, I'm going the beep home. Best believe that. And Hyemi better realize she getting beep over before she its too late. I'm not fixing to go home if the keep playing stupid acting like she don't know what's going on." Victoria shouts while trying to get out of Nisa's grip, which is strong.
 
Hyemi then comes downstairs upon hearing Victoria's words. "Hold up. First of all, no one asked for your help. So you can calm the beep down with all that beep. Secondly, who the beep says you're going home because of me? Like I said, I didn't ask you to play captain hero. So if you're going home, its because of your own dumb ." 
 
Hyemi: Does Victoria really think I need help? The only person that needs help is herself. Who does she think she is?
 
Victoria at this point is enraged and manages to get out of Nisa's grip, to confront Hyemi. But Nisa insists on hold in her back.
 
"Nisa, let me go! This just tried my life man. That stupid how just tried me!" Victoria continues to struggle her way out of Nisa's grip.
 
Jasmine, who was just watching the altercation go down, gets frustrated at Hyemi.
 
Jasmine: *rolls eyes* She is not serious, is she? Can this not see she's being beep over by the two fakest hoes yet? I gotta check her right now.
 
"Hyemi." Jasmine speaks, stepping up to the girl. "Girl you need to stop and get a hold of your beep self. Vic is right and you know it. These hoes don't care about you. Quit trying to look out for them and get some beep common sense."
 
Hyemi is refusing to listen to Jasmine and insists that she is not being played. She chuckles a bit.
 
Hyemi: So Jasmine is getting on me too? Oh my beep God.
 
"You guys are seriously crazy. The both of you need to go get help cause I know what's going on and getting played is not something that's happening. You es gotta stop playing hero cause I don't need saving. I don't know who the beep you think you are." Hyemi responds to Jasmine's words, signifying that she does not have time to hear anymore of this. This riles Jasmine up.
 
", who the beep said we trying to play hero? We not trying to play anything you beep dumb !" Jasmine gets up in Hyemi's face. "You know what, I'm done. I'm not gonna entertain this bull beep. That's on your stupid . Don't come crying to me when your feelings get hurt." She leaves to go somewhere, but before she could step foot out of the living room, Hyemi says something.
 
"Oh trust. I won't. Now go on and do something with your life and quit worrying about mine. You and your little pet Victoria."
 
' what the beep you say?!" And enraged Victoria again gets out of Nisa's grip and attack Hyemi, with Jasmine following behind her.
 
Nisa: Hyemi, you really beep up on this one. Damn.
 
Victoria: Ooh, you gonna wish you never said that!
 
Victoria grabs a hand full of Hyemi's hair, punching her in the head. Hyemi immediately swings back, trying to pull Victoria's hair. Jasmine comes up and jumps on Hyemi, causing the three to tumble over and fall.
 
"!" Jasmine exclaims as she continues to pull Hyemi's hair. Hyemi is now kicking both Jasmine and Victoria, who are overpowering her.
 
Sukyung is watching everything go down, along with Jihye, who both have smiles on their faces. The guards come rushing in to pry the two girls off of hyemi. Once they get them off of her. Hyemi has a good grip on both the girls hair, refusing to let go of them.
 
" let me go!" Jasmine yells, trying to punch Hyemi again. Hyemi refuses but then the guards try to pry her hands away from them, pulling their hair out even more. Once she let's go, Hyemi has nothing but a handful of hair, coming from both Victoria and Jasmine.
 
"Y'all going home tonight! How the beep you guys gonna jump me like that? Beep es! Don't come back!"
 
" shut the beep up with yo beep up weave!" Jasmine spits, trying to get back at Hyemi.
 
" look at who's weave I got though!" Hyemi holds up both the girls hair.
 
Nisa: I can feel it. Someone's going home tonight. Beep that going to a hotel beep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys! So this is the opening fight for the season. I hope this is up to everyone's expectation and please look forward to more in the future! But um, yeah, I just created a poll for you guys, just to see if I should keep beeping out the cuss words or not. So um, yeah, that's it and please let me know what you guys think!