Meet Aehyun

╰☆╮Bad Girls Club Season 1: Las Vegas╰☆╮╾ Story Start

 

 
 
I
Aehyun "The Female Hustler" , 22, Los Angeles,CA
WHAT MAKES YOU A BAD GIRL // The way I walk , the way I talk , how I address you. *chuckles*  I dont listen to anybody. I break every rule on the book. I don't take no from anyone. I just do what I wanna do. 
WHAT'S THE BADDEST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE  //  I had been in a huge fight with some in school and I got suspended for 2 weeks. *laughs* I didn't care if I got suspended , she deserved to get an whooping.
ARE YOU A FOLLOWER // As if. Next question.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS YOU THINK YOU NEED TO WORK ON WHILE ON THIS SHOW// I have had a lot of problems with my twin sister because we argue every day and I want the arguing and to stop.
WOULD YOU RATHER START/CREATE PROBLEMS OR NAH? STATE WHY // I only start or create problems if I have to. Only if someone starts it with me by talking behind my back or someone flirting with my boy or even if someone touches my .
WHAT WAS THE HARDEST PART OR TIME IN YOUR LIFE // I struggled to get along with my sister. I wish we could get along with eachother for one day.
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU TO BE IN THE MANSION // I want to see if I can make friends with these es. I also want to see if I can address these hoes. I want to see if I can have a good time and be the life of the party.
ANY THING ELSE //  I'm a bad girl. You can't tell me otherwise. I'm actually a very nice person until you piss me off. I want to have a good time in the house. You es can't tell me what to do cause I'mma do my own thing , do what I gotta do. If you hate me , then I don't give a . So , Aehyun will be in this motherer , es!
 
So this is xingbae's character, Seo Aehyun.