02

Get Her Back[Sequel to In The Night When I Miss You ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[AN] before you start reading, i would like to say...dun dun dun....sorry (for the very late update)!!!! TT.TT 

 

Your POV

'Kiss Me' is echoing through my silent apartment, but I made no movement to answer nor even look at the caller.

It just keep ringing and ringing, before, that was my favorite song, I even assign that to be Jongin's special ringtone it was only assigned to him--wait...Jongin's calling me???

 

I scramble to get up and stare at his flashing number with his name 'Baby kkamjong' with his derp photo as his contact picture. But before I know it, my finger clicked the answer button.

I take a deep breath and press my phone on my ear, but I didn't hear Jongin's voice, instead, I heard Kyungsoo's frantic voice and a muffled booming music.

"Kyungsoo?? Jongin???" I said as I furrowed my eyebrows, panic rises as seconds tick by as no one is answering

"C-can you come here at xxx? Jongin's really d-drunk and got into a fight" i heaved a sigh as I found a voice on the other line, but gasps as his words sinks in.

"I-i'll be on my way" As far as I know, he doesn’t get into any fight—the physical one, he may be a hot-headed person but he will never use his fist to get what he wants.

 

I hurriedly change into jeans and a simple tee and hail a cab.

 

As the taxi is nearing the said club, I can see a few girls outside with skimpy clothes, probably waiting for some…err...dates or may I say, customers. I shiver at the thought that maybe one of them knows Jongin intimately---in that way.

 

My thoughts were again set aside as the taxi driver announce our arrival.

"Maam' do you want me to wait for you?" he asked as he look at me through his rearview mirror.

"I don't think you're here to...uh...party?" he continued as a way of explanation.

I smile and nodded, "that would be great, thank you!”

 

The music is so loud and it gets hotter and hotter as I made it further inside. I can't clearly see where am I going because of a thick fog and the blaring lights.

"you!"

"Kyungsoo!"  I ran fast to his direction, partially afraid from the scenes I’m seeing.

As I arrive at their location, I gasp as I saw their current condition.

 I can see a bruise on Kyungsoo's right cheek, but Jongin's condition is much worse, he’s asleep but I can see the pain he’s feeling just by looking at him. I admit, I want to see him,  but not in this state. The side of his lips is busted and a dried blood is smeared on it, his left eye has a cut and beginning to bruise, his cheeks have bruises and his clothes are crumpled --probably from the grabbing.

 

Securities escorted us out and said to never come back again if we would only cause trouble.

 

The cab driver waiting for us outside helped us to get Jongin inside.

The rest of the ride was silent except for Jongin's grunts and moans from the pain.

 

 

“Just lay him in my bed” we just arrive to my apartment, Kyungsoo is helping me settle Jongin first before he leave.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to put some ointment to your bruise first?” I ask Kyungsoo as he gently put Jongin on my bed.

"Nah, i'll just go home and sleep" Kyungsoo wave at me dismissing my suggestion and smiled at me

"Okay then, i'll accompany you to the door"

 

He stop before he made his way outside and said, "I know he doesn't deserve your forgiveness, but please give him another chance. He really loves you and I'm not saying this because he's my friend. Even if he denies it all the time when I ask him, I know he's miserable for the past couple of months because he needed you. Just...please just think about it. I don't want to see him like this, even if he's an idiot i still love that er. And he's trying--trying to make himself a bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter