(2) I love you

[EXO oneshot] I love you [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the last day of The Lost Planet concert in Seoul. The boys are busy preparing for the concert, to give their fans the best performance ever.

"Yah Chanyeol ah stop running around!" D.O shouted.

"Nae...." Chanyeol pouted.

Within seconds, the playful Chanyeol started running around again, chasing Kai.

"Chanyeol, i said stop it," D.O warned.

"Kyungsoo ah, Chanyeol is annoying me!" Kai complained.

"That's it. Park Chanyeol, come here," D.O glared.

Chanyeol went over to him like a puppy and D.O gave him a choking headlock.

"K-Kyungs-soo... s-stop...." Chanyeol wailed.

"This will teach you a lesson," D.O said and smiled innocently, causing Chanyeol's heart to skip a beat.

"Your smile is what i ought to see everyday....." Chanyeol thought.

"Boys, you have got five minutes left!" Their manager shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, mindless. No one. Who cares about me? 

The concert started with their debut song, MAMA.

"Irheobeorin chae 

Oemyeonhaneun geot gata

Chameul subakke eobseo

Nuneul gamjiman ~" D.O started singing and end it off with a high note.

"One thing i love about you, is your high note," Chanyeol thought while dancing, smiling secretly to himself.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, it's the dance battle. Chanyeol grabbed a heart shaped pillow, and started attacking D.O, hitting him playfully and lightly.

Give me XOXO L.O.V.E

You're my XOXO L.O.V.E

Yeah baby, oh ~ XOXO oh ~ Duriseo, oh yeah ~

At the end of XOXO, Chanyeol carried D.O bridal style and surprisingly, D.O doesn't seem to mind at all. He placed D.O down carefully and smiled to himself again.

"I did it, i did it," He thought, pleased with himself.

The concert finally came to an end with a question and answer segment which the boys planned.

"Now, we have come to the end of the concert. But before this concert officially ends, we planned a Q&A segment for you guys. You can ask us questions and we will answer them," Suho said.

Many fans started raising their hands and screaming, but only five lucky fans were chosen.

"My question is for Chanyeol, who is Kyungsoo to you?"

"Kyungsoo? He's a special friend and a great listener, i love him." Chanyeol said effortlessly without hesitating.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter