YooSuMin's Conspiracy

Days in the life of yunjae fanclub president Park Yoochun

"Are you sureee they won't see it?"

"Of course not. It's perfectly hidden."

"But, what if-"

"Su, for Christ's sake. It's Yunho and Jaejoong hyung we're talking about. Hell, they won't even notice it if we painted the ing house blue while they are busy each other's soul out."

Changmin let out a snort and Junsu pouted.

"Now, let's get out of here before they come back from their movie date."

The three members quickly went to Yoochun's room and shut the door. Yoochun walked to his computer and turned it on. He proceeded to click a few buttons and the monitor switched from his desktop background to the image of a room. The eldest grinned and turned around to face Changmin and Junsu.

"We have connection. Now I only need to make sure it connects to the live stream and wait."

He turned back and clicked on a few programs on his computer, his fingers flying over the keyboard with a speed that would even make Speedy Gonzales jealous. Junsu fiddled with the hem of his shirt as he sat down on Yoochun's bed. "I don't know, I still think it's a bad idea."

Changmin rolled his eyes and sat down next to Junsu. "Don't worry, this is a full proof plan. When Yunho and Jaejoong hyung walk into their room later on and have y time everything will be caught on camera and directly shown on a live-stream. Yoochun hyung told Cassies that if they pay $5 they will get to see YunJae's y time. We will be rich!"

Yoochun swiveled around on his chair and gave two thumbs up. "We're all set!" Junsu bit his lower lip when they heard the door to their apartment open and the hushed voices of Yunho and Jaejoong entering their dorm. 

"But-"

"Sssht!"

Yoochun and Changmin both shushed the vocalist and Junsu folded his arms in front of his chest and looked away with a soft 'hmph'. The eldest clicked on the play button for the stream when they saw the couple make their way into their bedroom. As soon as they appeared onto the monitor they heard a few screams in the neighborhood. 

"Seems like they already have quite the audience," Changmin smirked and grabbed a bowl of popcorn from under Yoochun's bed. Junsu looked at him with wide eyes and pointed at the bowl.

"Wait, how did you get the popcorn? Where did it come from? Can I have some?" Changmin ignored him as he munched on some popcorn and let the mumbling boy to his confused thoughts.

On screen Jaejoong seemed slightly shocked by the sudden screams, but was pulled from his thoughts when Yunho wrapped his arms around him and kissed the tip of his nose. Cue another round of squeals. Jaejoong flinched again and Yunho curiously looked out the window, wondering why their neighbors were so loud all of a sudden.

Yunho lightly shook his head and swayed from left to right with Jaejoong in his arms. Jaejoong smiled and stood on his tippy toes to press his lips against the taller's. Another round of dying animal noises hit their ears and they both arched an eyebrow. "I wonder if there is a football game on right now or something. The neighbors have been awfully loud," Yunho commented and Jaejoong nodded his head in agreement. "Hmm, but I don't really care. Let's get you out of this shirt shall we?" Jaejoong smiled innocently and ed his lover's shirt.

Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu sat up a little straighter and intently looked at the computer screen. "Holy , it's actually working. They don't have a ing clue," Changmin muttered as he put some more popcorn in his mouth and slapped away Junsu's hand when the elder tried to grab some popcorn. 

On screen Jaejoong managed to Yunho's shirt and the soft material cascaded down his tan and broad shoulders. Jaejoong nodded his head in appreciation, feeling incredibly lucky that his boyfriend had the killer looks of a god, but the personality of a true gentleman. He would be sure to reward Yunho tonight for just being himself and taking care of him.

"This is hot," the maknae commented as his eyes stayed fixed on the screen. Junsu was as red as a tomato and kept his gaze on the ground, feeling guilty for even participating in this whole plan and Yoochun was grinning from ear to ear, knowing he made a lot of Cassies incredibly happy this night and the fact that their bank account was now a couple digits larger. 

However, as Jaejoong leaned forward to kiss Yunho he whispered, "Yunnie, I didn't know you were into making tapes?" 

The three people in the room felt their stomachs drop as they saw Yunho frown on screen. "What do you mean boojae?" The taller questioned. Jaejoong pointed at the camera hidden in the corner of their closet. "You hid a camera there, I saw it as we walked in our room."

Yunho's eyes narrowed as he looked into the direction of the hidden camera. "I don't have a camera and I would certainly not hide one without telling you."

"Uh-oh," Junsu whispered and Yoochun gulped.

It took the couple on screen a few minutes before their faces turned into nasty scowls and Jaejoong marched towards the camera and threw in on the ground, effectively breaking it. A wave of disappointed groans went through the neighborhood and the three members looked at each other with fear in their eyes.

"I told you guys it was a bad plan," Junsu said.

Yoochun and Changmin glared at the vocalist. "Now is not the time Ju-"

"PARK YOOCHUN!"

Jaejoong's voice thundered through their apartment and the three members felt shivers go down their spines. Yoochun quickly ran through the room, opened his window and grinned at the other two members.

As the door to Yoochun's bedroom busted open the other two members dashed towards the window. "... aaand it's time to go!" They yelled before they disappeared through the window to get away from Jaejoong's wrath.

As they ran away they could hear Jaejoong's voice loud and clear.

"NO FOOD FOR THREE ING WEEKS YOU HEAR ME?!"

 

[A/N] Woah, it took a while but here's another chapter! Thank you for subscribing and leaving all these lovely comments! :)