Fanfics and duckbutts

Days in the life of yunjae fanclub president Park Yoochun

Hi my dear fans, this is YunJae fanclub president Park Yoochun a.k.a yunjae4ever speaking. After some hectic days I finally have some time to write new yummy yunjae fics! I got some new ideas, because yesterday it was very hot and Yunho was walking around the dorm without a shirt and you should have seen Jaejoong's face it wa-

"Chunnie~!"

Yoochun stopped typing and turned around only to be glomped by a wailing Junsu, followed by a very evil laugh in the distance. "What happened?" Yoochun asked, although he already had a vague idea that it had something to do with their evil maknae. Junsu sniffled and abruptly stood up, turning around and pointing at his . "Minnie said I have a duckbutt," and for extra emphases he wiggled his hips, turning his head so he could look at Yoochun with big teary eyes. Releasing a sigh Yoochun stood up from his very comfortable chair and swung his arm around Junsu's shoulder.

"Calm down Su, you don't have a duckbutt. Although you have to agree that your is indeed very big and round and squishy a-"

"WHAT?!" Junsu screeched as he whacked Yoochun's head and placed both of his hands on his for protection. "Chunnie you ert!"

Changmin, having heard everything, came walking in the room with a smirk plastered onto his face. "Hyung, you just had to make it worse," the maknae chuckled. He walked towards the desk and plopped down on Yoochun's chair. "But, he was right Junsu hyung," Changmin commented while twirling Yoochun's chair around. "I mean, your is so amazing it could probably start it's own religion."

Junsu's mouth dropped to the ground at Changmin's comment and Yoochun choked on his own spit, his cheeks turning a beautiful shade of red as he desperately tried to hold in his laughter. Changmin just shrugged his shoulders and turned around to face Yoochun's computer.

"I HATE YOU BOTH!" Junsu screamed before he ran out of the room, effectively scaring Yunho and Jaejoong who were cuddling on the couch in the living room.

Yoochun pinched the bridge of his nose and sat down on the edge of his bed. "Look what you did. You know it will take hours before he stops moping right?"

"Not my fault Junsu hyung is like a girl on her period. I just stated the truth," the maknae rolled his eyes and looked at Yoochun's computer. "Wait," the maknae's eyes scanned in on the computer screen and widened, "You are yunjae4ever?"

The older one of the two grinned and got up to stand next to Changmin. "Yeah, I was just about to write a new fic and inform my dear fans about my absence when you guys so rudely interrupted me," Yoochun explained. Changmin's eyes widened and he quickly clicked on Yoochun's profile. "Holy , hyung. I have read all your fanfics. I can't believe it's you," Changmin muttered. "You know, I always wondered how it was possible for the author to know our characteristics so well, but now I know."

Yoochun laughed. "Well, if you would read my blog you would know. But, if you'd excuse me, I have some yunjae to write." Changmin quickly nodded in response and stood up allowing his hyung to sit on his chair again. "Oh, and Changminnie?" The younger turned his head and looked at Yoochun. "You better cheer up Junsu or else I'll tell Yunho hyung it was you who ate the last piece of strawberry shortcake, thus having a sad Yunho, resulting in an angry Jaejoong meaning; no dinner."

Changmin gasped and narrowed his eyes dangerously. "You wouldn't," he growled. Yoochun grinned in response. "Try me. You may be the evil maknae, but you still have a lot to learn about manipulating people," the elder said. "Plus, an angry Jaejoong is very scary and no one deserves to see that."

" you, hyung. Because you are going to write yunjae right now I will do as you say, but mark my words: I'll get you back," Changmin threatened before he turned around and walked away. Yoochun felt a slight shiver going down his spine, but shrugged it away a second later and focused on his screen.

Through the walls Junsu's screaming, Changmin's evil laughter and YunJae's confused shouts could be heard. Yoochun smirked and continued typing.

 

[A/N] I apologize for my fail humor ;___; So yeah, this is only the beginning of all the crazy days our precious CEO Park will have. Be prepared for greasy chunface, squealing junsu, evil maknae voldemin and disgustingly sweet and fluffy yunjae. Thank you for subscribing and commenting!