Love only ,can't beat all

You're my only ,others can't touch you

Kai remebered that he didn't saw Yixing at the end of the practice.

"He's probably in our room."

At first he didn't share the room with Lay.But he succeded to convince manager hyung that it would be better lik that because Lay and he have many schedules together and are always practicing together.

He entered and saw Yixing sitting on the couch.

"Aah i'm so tired , Yixing-ah could you masage me a bit." He slowely aproached and sat on the couch.

"The one who got you tired like that should do it." Jongin stepped back a little ,there was a problem showing.

"Don't tell me that your jealous because of that girl."

"You and I supposed to practice our new moves,bit you forgot as soon as that girl showed up".Yixing said that somehow cute that Jongin had to smile.

"I didn't have intention ti dance with her but she came by herself." He tried to cuddle with him but Yixing pushed him away.

"But you  gladly accepted it and were fully enjoying."

"For God sake ,how do you think i should behave.?" Jongin started loosing his temper now.

"Less comfortable".

Both of them were standing now and looking at each other.

"She's a girl. I can't be uncomfortable with a girl.That's not normal."

"So what you're saying now is that we are not normal".Yixing yelled at him.

"No!But what can I do.It's not like we could dance there like that."

"Of course not". Yixing answered calmly.

"So why the hell are you like this now".

"Don't be mad at me ,i was just a little uncomfortable standing there and looking at you dancing like that ."

"You are not being uncomfortable ,you're just insanely possesive".

"Jongin  I love you more than anything on this world ,you know that."

"Yeah,whatever."

Jongin left their room saying that he's going for a walk.Yixing  realised that he overeacted again.What they had was something was something special.It was fragile relationship that could break every moment because it was hard to preserve it.They went against all the rulles ,against the company.What would happen if other members found out about it.Yixing woke up every day with these toughts.But those little precious moments that they had together  were enough to neutralize all.

                                                                                              ~*~