Trying to seduce

You're my only ,others can't touch you

All of them were in the practice room.It was so stuffy and all of the dancers were sweating.They had a special performance to prepare and everything had to be perfect.Yunho anounced that that they have to do the last exercise for today.They were supposed to do free dance with or without a partner.He went to the cd player to play the music.Everyone wanted something slow because they were tired. The music instantly started and everyone started dancing.

JiSoo  decided yesterday that she will aproach Jongin today for sure.She liked him for a long time.At first she tought that it was just a slight crush,type of admiring but as the time passed she realized that it was love.Her first love.JiSoo tried to cut back her feelings,but failed and ofcourse never had courage to confess.This was her opportunity.She was looking at his perfectly taned hands ,strong thights and smile to die of.She wasn't confident but slowly started to approach.

"Should ...we..dance ?" she said while she was puting her arm on his neck.They started slowly but as music was very passionate so were they.Soon every one stopped dancing and payed atention only on those two .It was vierd for them because they knew that Jongin  and Jisoo weren't that close.As they danced it seemed completely different.

His hand was sliding accros her body  freely and their bodies were touching almost entirely.Folllowing the music they were waving together and truly enjoying it.She had a smirk on her face because she thought that she succeeded on seducing him.As if it was that easy.She felt such strong attraction that she didn't tought for a moment that he could be feeling different.Jongin's heart was taken a long time ago  by a certain person that was looking from aside with a furious look.YIxing was out of his mind.He brifely stepped out of the room and when he turned back he saw Jongin dancing with that girl,JiSoo.

"That idiot really has incredible abbility to always look inocent to other people...This isn't inocent at all ".The non-inocent side was known only to him .

When he heard that someone said that they look a bit like a couple he almost started yelling.

"Aish are they crazy .What couple".

The music ended.Jongin stepped  away from the girl.He realized that they were really close while dancing He was  dragged away by music so he easily let go og him self to the girl.

" If Yixing  saw this he would be jealous like hell ."

He noticed that she has a great body ,but he wasn't interested in women and it was all the same to him.

 "You have pretty good moves.Did you practiced them alone ?'

"Yes,a bit...oppa."

"They're good.Keep working hard an you'll achieve much"."I'll go now."

"Take care of yourself oppa".

Jongin was sitting there resting a bit when Kyungsoo came.

"Jongin-ah,you're walking on dangerous teritory." he said to him and sat beside Jongin.

"Ya,what are you talking about ?"

"Nothing .Just You sholdn't be giving that girl hope." Kyungsoo was looking at him with that look that froze people.

"I'm not doing it.We just danced." Jongin answered looking a bit scared.

"I'm just saying" He said and then left.

Jongin was looking at Kyungsoo's back still feeling afraid because he tought for a minute that Kyungsoo knew about his relationship with Yixing.He noticed a long time ago that Kyungsoo always behaved wierd around him.       

                                                                                                                 *                          

"I finally did it, i called him oppa ,he even praised my dancing.I have to tell Seulgi."

The girl didn't know that she has absolutely no chance.Love gives you wings easely but breaks them even more easier and painful.

 

 

                                                                                                                ~*~