He was hated for being pretty.

I Love you, My Slave

                                                   L-Myungsoo-polyvore-clippingg-E2-99-A5-1

 

 

 

Myungsoo sighed as he stopped infront of his classroom. "Myungsoo. Prepare to be tackled by Sungyeol." He opened the door and already closed his eyes and covered his face. "Yah! Myungsoo! What you are doing?" Myugnsoo opened his eyes and saw his friend, Woohyun. "Hello? Did you hear me?"

Myungsoo shook his head as he stared at Woohyun. Wow. I wasn't tackled. Wait. Where's Sungyeol? He looked around the room and spotted him. He was reading a book. Not giving him a glance. Myungsoo smiled. Cool. He actually listened to me. Guess he's not gonna annoy me anymore. "Yah! Myungsoo!" Woohyun was still having his hand.

"Oh! Sorry hyung. I got distracted." Myungsoo explained.

Woohyun looked around the room. "By what?"

Myungsoo chuckled. "Nevermind. "So what's up?"

Woohyun crossed his arms. "Well if you weren't distracted, you could of looked at the chalkboard." Myungsoo turned as he sat down in his seat. "Wha? A science project?!" Woohyun nodded. "But you need a partner. Since you came so late, everyone already has a partner except Sungyeol."

When he heard the name, Myungsoo turned to Sungyeol who was still reading his book quietly. He thought in his head, I don't think he's gonna annoy me anymore...so maybe we can be partners. He snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at Woohyun. "I'll ask him after class."

Just then, the teacher came in. "Alright class. Get ready. Now. I've hope you all have read the board and that I am asigning a science project. The project will be based on the chapter we're learning right now. The heart. I've hope you've all got a partner. If not, please pair up by this Wednesday please."

 

After class end, Myungsoo got up and walked over to Sungyeol. "Hey Sungyeol." But Sungyeol didn't even look at him and got up with his books and headed out the door, going to his next class. Myungsoo stared at him walking out. "What?"

Sungyeol caught with his teacher and started a conversation with him. "Mr. Sang. Can I do the Science Project on my own?" He asked.

Mr. Sang looked at Sungyeol. "Why? I thought Myungsoo was free and you can pair up with---"

Sungyeol stopped him. "But the thing is that Myungsoo and I have our differences and that we argue a lot so if we get paired up we'll never get the project done."

Mr. Sang thought for a moment. "Very well then. Sungyeol. You may work on the project on your own. As for Myungsoo, I'll inform him that he'll be working with Woohyun and Sunggyu alright?" He smiled.

Sungyeol smiled back. "Thank you Mr. Sang." He bowed as walked to his next class. I love Mr. Sang, EVERYONE does! He's such a GREAT teacher! He's understanding, nice, polite, funny, everything that's positive. As for Myungsoo...Did he wanted to say something? Probably wanted to be my partner. Wait. Why am I talking about Myungsoo?! He hates me! He think's I'm annoying. Maybe that's why he was about to say something to me, maybe he just wanna insult me again saying that and annoying and other hurtful stuff. Sungyeol sighed. Was I really that annoying? I thought I was just being grateful since he's my only "friend" in my life. But....I guess I was wrong then....maybe this school was a bad choice after all.....

 

During lunchtime, Myungsoo couldn't help but feel weird without Sungyeol. Everything is sooo....quiet. Even the cafeteria full of all those noise kids seemed sooo.....empty. Was I too strong on Sungyeol? He shook his head. "Nah. That brat deserved it for being so god damn annoying. It wasn't my fault. He sat next to Sungjong, Woohyun and Sunggyu, another one of his friends. Friend. Hmph. How come that word feels so heavy in my head?

"Hey guys. What's up?" Myungsoo asked as he sat down.

Sunggyu turned around. "Oh! Myungsoo! Did you hear?"

Myungsoo cocked his head. "Hear what?"

"You, me, and Woohyun are partners in the science project." He explained.

Myungsoo was surprised but still opened his mouth and said, "But what about Sungyeol? I thought he didn't have a partner." Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know but honesty, I don't really care. I heard that he's been transferred to so many schools because the kids hated him for always being so pretty and never had any friends. Stupid eh? But I could be wrong. So I guess he's used to being alone."

Myungsoo looked down at food. So I was his first friend. Wow and I screwed it up. Then something caught his eye. No. More like someONE. Sungyeol. It was Sungyeol. He was sitting and eating alone. Myungsoo got up and walked over to Sungyeol. "Hey ummm....Sungyeol?" But he didn't answer and got up to throw away his leftovers and walked outside to the schoolyard leaing Myungsoo watching him walk away. He ruffled through his hair. ARGH! OK seriously?! He's really being annoying now! And it's pissing me off! But.....I'm the one who cause him to act this way.......ARGH! WHY AM I SO STUPID?!?!?"