Thank you for being my friend!

I Love you, My Slave

sungyeol-infinite-nothing_s-over-teaser-

Thank-You-For-Being-My-Friend.jpg

"Whoa. Myungsoo you ok?" Sungjong stared at his lifeless friend who had panda circles on his eyes. "You look horrible."

Myungsoo shook his head. "I.....haven't got any sleep because of that damn Sungyeol. He's so god damn annoying."

Sungjong snorted. "Tch your fault for wanting to talk to him on the first day of school."

Myungsoo continued to stare at the floor. That's right. It WAS his fault for talking to him. And now he's everywhere. Grrr if only he can make a time machine. He rubbed his face. "ARGH! SUNGJONG! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?"

Sungjong stared at Myungsoo. "Just tell him. It's not like honesty is gonna kill him." Myungsoo nodded as he took out his phone. and started texting.

 

Sungyeol had just came out of a gift shop holding a bag. He smiled. "Myungsoo's gonna be so happy when I give this to him! This is for helping me everytime. He's so nice!" He blushed inside at a stuff animal of a teddy bear holding a heart that says 'Thank You For being my friend!!! <3'

Just then, his phone vibrated. "Oh! It's Myungsoo!" He quickly read the text but then dropped that gift as a tear ran down his cheek. "I.....Why........"

 

To: Sungyeol

From: Myungsoo

"Look. I'm not a hesitant person so I'm just gonna tell you straight forward. Don't ever talk to me ever again. You're so annoying that I haven't even gotton ANY sleep at all! You can't shut the hell up for even a second and my arm's been hurting since you have always been tugging on it. You're an annoying person and always will be so I hope that I will NEVER meet anyone like you ever again."

 

Myungsoo shut off his phone and then faced Sungjong. "So what are you doing today? I have like, NOTHING to do and I don't wanna be with Sungyeol again."

Sungjong raised a brow. "That's it? You're not even gonna show me the text? What did you say?" He crossed his arms.

Myungsoo chuckled. "It's none of your business. Anyway, what are you doing today?"

Sungjong thought for a bit. "Ummm....let's see.....not much." Myungsoo smiled. "Great! Let's go to the amusment park!" He said as he grabbed Sungjong hand and went out the door.

When after a few blocks, Myungsoo suddenly stopped and stared infront of him. Sungyeol. It was Sungyeol. But his head was down and he looked like he was about to faint.

Sungyeol looked up but didn't run to Myungsoo. Instead, he held up a hand half way and half-heartly. "H-Hi Myungsoo."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and walked past Sungyeol, bumping his shoulder.

Sungyeol looked back and then to his hand. The gift. But what did it mean anymore? It was nothing now. Obviously Myungsoo wants nothing to that reminds of him. What should I do with this now........

He sighed as he walked past Myungsoo's house and then suddenly stopped. I already wasted my money. I should at least give this to him. He walked up to the door and placed the gift infront of the door.

He looked back at the house one last time as tears kept falling down his eyes. "Bye. Thanks for helping me with everything Myungsoo. I'll miss you.....but why would you care?........Bye....." He smiled as he walked away with tears still falling down.  But little did he know that the wind had picked up and blew the gift towards the bushes.