Tch, You're blushing

I Love you, My Slave

                                                      sungyeol.duumal153.jpg

 

 

 

 

It's been a few day since Myungsoo talked to Sungyeol. And he was losing it, everytime he tried to call Sungyeol, he wouldn't pick up, everytime he tried to talk to him, he'd walked away and everytime he tried to go to his house, he's never home. ARGH! THAT BRAT! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!

Finally, one day, he lost his patience. After school, he dragged Sungyeol to the schoolyard, covering his mouth so that he couldn't yell for help. He slammed Sungyeol against the wall, luckily, he wasn't hurt. Myungsoo slammed his hands against the wall, trapping Sungyeol so that he couldn't run away. He glared at Sungyeol. "Listen here you brat. From now you're my slave. Since you haven't been talking to me I guess I HAD to force you."

Sungyeol stared into Myungsoo's angry eyes. "B-But I thought that you said that you didn't want to talk to meet or meet anyone as annoying as me ever again."

Myungsoo leaned closer, making Sungyeol duck a bit and staring up at him. "But since you wouldn't give me a chance to talk to you then I had no choice to make you my slave."

Sungyeol shook his head. "No...I'm not gonna be your slave."

Myungsoo growled and raised a fist. "Yes you will!"

Sungyeol glared. "Let go of me!" He bit Myungsoo's hand and was freed. "Yah! Get back here!" Myungsoo yelled.

Sungyeol tried to run but Myungsoo was faster and grabbed him, carrying him on his shoulders. Sungyeol squelled as he started to hit Myungsoo's back. "Yah! Let go! Let go!"

 

At Myungsoo's house, He had tied up Sungyeol on a rolling chair. "Yah! Let go of me!" He stuggled through the ropes but was no use. He could feel the burn on his wrists.

Meanwhile, the mastermind smirked. "Shut up before I tie up your mouth too." Sungyeol struggled again. "Why are you doing this to me?!"

Myungsoo kneeled infront of him. "Because I asked nicely before that you're my slave and you rudely left." He leaned in closer. "You are going to be my slave no matter what." He demanded as he leaned even closer making him hear Sungyeol's heavy breathing.

Sungyeol blushed at the ulzzang for being so close.

Myungsoo smirked. "Awww~You're blushing."

Sungyeol shut his eyes. "No I'm not! Let me go!"

Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol from his shoulders to stop him from moving and leanded in. Sungyeol tried to back away until he felt his lips on Myungsoo's. His lips were sooo......warm that it was so nice.

Myungsoo's broke the kiss after the moment and stood up, smirking at him. "So you're not blushing? Even after the kiss? I know you liked it."

Sungyeol blushed even harder. "S-Shut up! Untie me! I don't to be your slave and I'm not gonna be so just let go of me!"

Myungsoo kissed him again, this time, when Sungyeol gasped, Myungsoo's tongue entered Sungyeol's mouth and explored every corner, making Sungyeol stuggle more but somehow kissed back.

Myungsoo stopped kissing again and grabbed a scizzor. "Last chance, you ARE my slave." Sungyeol glared as he moved around even more. "Make me!"

The standing boy smirked as he held up the scizzor. "Oh? Then I guess that I'll have to cut your hair."

Sungyeol stopped with frightened eyes. "Y-You wouldn't."

"Oh?" Myungsoo said coldly as his hand held a bit of hair. "Then whose hair is this?"

Sungyeol's eyes widened. He had only cut a little but still cut his hair. He shut his eyes again and yelled. "Alright! I give up! I'll be your.....slave." He said as he fell staring at the floor.

Myungsoo smirked. "Good. From now on, everyday, you will be coming over so that you will do my homework and my chores."

Sungyeol sniffed. "Right......But....Can you untie me now?" He asked with a bit of wet eyes.

Myungsoo snickkered. "Alright." He turned the chair around and cut the rope.

Just then, when Myungsoo turned the chair, facing him, the chair slipped and Sungyeol fell on Myungsoo. When their eyes opened, Myungsoo smirked as Sungyeol blushed on top of him.

Sungyeol brushed his shirt. "Alright....I'llbegoingthen!" He quickly grabbed his bag and headed out the door but Myungsoo had stopped him. "Where do you thing you're going?......Slave.........."

Sungyeol froze and turned around. "H-Home?" Myungsoo walked to Sungyeol and dropped him onto the bed as he leaned down next to the fallen boy. "You think I won't tell a slave to do my homework?

Sungyeol gulped. "A-Alright. I'll do it."

Myungsoo smirked. "Perfect."