Maniacal Laughter 2; Jackbam

Got7 Oneshots

A/N: Prompt was a sequel to this. <<<

 

“But I’m still hungry…” Bambam whined as Jackson forcibly yanked him away from the table. This earned a suspicious look from Jaebum but before he could question it, Jackson had already shut their bedroom door with a bang.

“Hyung…” Bambam was clearly still very put out, pulling his petulant pout to express his displeasure. However, he still plopped down next to Jacson obediently when the latter patted the spot next to him.

“I’ll buy you snacks later,” Jackson consoled and Bambam’s expression immediately brightened. “We have a schedule in an hour, so need to do this now.”

“Do what though?”

Jackson shot Bambam an irritated look.

“Our monthly meeting!”

It took Bambam a moment to figure out exactly what Jackson was referring to.

“Ahh! For MOOBS!”

“Yes, for MOOBS.” Jackson looked obviously miffed by Bambam forgetting.

“Uh, okay hyung, so uh, what’s on the agenda?” Bambam asked, attempting to rectify his previous blunder. His question worked, and Jackson cleared his throat importantly.

“Well, we’ve been established a month now,” Jackson’s voice took on a proud tone, “so I believe it’s time to expand our membership, now that we have a bit of a reputation. In fact, “Jackson paused, eyes glinting and Bambam leaned forward in anticipation. “We’ve received our first application!”

Bambam let out a hoot of joy.

“Who? Is it a girl?! Girl group idol!”

“Yah, what are you thinking about?” Jackson smacked the back of Bambam’s head. “It’s Yugyeom, you idiot.”

“Oh.” The excitement dissipated and Bambam made a face instead. “Does he even count? He’s our own member.”

“Of course he does!” Jackson insisted. “And we need to carefully consider his application in order to maintain a certain standard. We can’t just let him in because he’s our member! That would be unfair.”

“How do we do that?” Bambam questioned, still uncertain.

“By reviewing the evidence!” Jackson declared, pulling out his laptop to set in front of them as he waited for it to boot up. In the meantime, he pulled a very willing Bambam onto his lap.

“Did he actually send you an application?” Bambam asked incredulously as Jackson typed in his password, settling his chin on his dongsaeng’s shoulder as his arms went around his torso.

“Nah, our fans are gonna help us,” Jackson responded mysteriously.

It was only when Jackson typed “youtube” into the web address bar that Bambam realized what he meant.

“Ahhhh,” Bambam voiced in comprehension, watching Jackson click on the first result when he searched “got7 laugh compilation.”

Only halfway through, however, Jackson stopped the video. His expression was clearly dissatisfied, and even Bambam looked unimpressed.

“His laugh isn’t really special at all, it’s just…” Bambam struggled to find the right words to describe it.

“It’s just clapping,” Jackson put in bluntly., “That’s the whole highlight of his laugh.”

“Ah, that’s it!” Bambam agreed. The corner of his mouth twitched up at the image. “It is kinda funny though…he looks like a seal.” That additional visualization amused him even more, causing a couple of giggles to escape.

“You really think so?” Jackson asked doubtfully. In response, Bambam pulled the video back up, replaying Yugyeom’s portion.

Within seconds Bambam was laughing hysterically while pointing at the screen.

“See? See! He looks a like a seal!” Bambam was clutching his stomach now, rolling off of Jackson as he kicked his legs in the air, trying to breathe around his giggles but failing miserably as he snorted instead.

Jackson’s eyes flicked back and forth from Bambam to the screen a couple of times, his eyes narrowed and lips jutting out in such a fashion that screamed JUDGING.

“Ummm, I don’t think so,” Jackson decided crisply, snapping his laptop shut as he continued to stare at Bambam disapprovingly. He tapped his fingers on the floor impatiently as Bambam finally got his laughing under control, now wheezing on his side on the floor.

“Awwww,” Bambam attempted to protest, but was effectively cut off by Jackson’s next statement.

“I think we should recruit Mark.”

“Mark-hyung?” Now it was Bambam’s turn to express doubt. “Why Mark-hyung?”

Jackson tutted, shaking his head in way that said oh you young inexperienced one and pulled Bambam back towards him so his torso rested on top of his legs.

“Don’t be deceived, Bam, Mark might not laugh as often or as loud, but when he does…” Jackson snapped his fingers suddenly, causing Bambam to flinch. There was a pause, and Bambam blinked uncomprehendingly.

“Uhhh, when he does you snap your fingers?”

“No!” Jackson glared at Bambam, now shoving him away and sending him sprawling. “He gets all the girls, man. That laugh is like a magic spell. Of course,” Jackson was quick to add, “not as many girls as me, but still pretty impressive.”

Bambam snorted form his position on his back.

“Surrrrre Jackson, you still keep telling yourself that.”

“YAH I’m your hyung you punk!”

It took less than a second for Jackson to launch himself on top of Bambam, pinning him down with his weight as his left arm came up clamp down on his wrists and hold them in place. High pitched screeches were being emitted as Bambam struggled to buck Jackson off, the elder smirking wickedly as he reached down to rub his knuckles roughly against Bambam’s scalp, legs bracketing his waist control the younger’s thrashing.

“Uh, guys, can you keep it down?”

The torture was immediately halted at the sound of that familiar voice. Two pairs of eyes snapped up to the doorway where Mark stood, his expression a cross between amused, exasperated, and I’m not gonna even ask what you idiots are up to right now. However, his eyes were also eyes narrowed very pointedly at the position they were currently in.

Jackson and Bambam, shameless as they were, appeared completely unfazed under Mark’s questioning gaze. Jackson even leaned in closer to Bambam so their noses almost brushed as they exchanged a significant look, a spark of mischief lighting in both of their eyes.

“Jaebum wants you guys to hurry up and – YAH!”

Mark suddenly found himself being manhandled through the doorway, Jackson slamming the door shut as Bambam wrapped his arms around his hyung, grin as wide as a chesire cat.

Mark stared warily at the approaching Jackson. He knew that look.

“What do you guys want?” he asked resignedly, not bothering to struggle around Bambam’s larger frame. Jackson jerked his head and Bambam immediately yanked Mark down so they were sitting again.

“Oh, nothing much,” Jackson said casually as he scooted closer, grin widening as he made eye contact with Bambam over Mark’s shoulder. “Just, we were wondering if you’d like to join our club.”

“Your club?” Mark looked mystified for a few moments. “You mean the psycho laughter club you just started?”

“Excuuuuse you!” Jackson looked royally offended. “We’re the Maniacal laughers Originally Opulent in Brains and iness!”

“Uh-huh. MOOBS,” Mark deadpanned. “No.”

“Why not?”  Bambam’s arms tightened slightly around Mark’s torso as he swayed his body in toe-curling aegyo. “Pleeeease?”

“No.” Mark tried to pry Bambam’s arms off his midsection. “I am not joining a club called MOOBS.”

“Are you sure?” Jackson’s eyes narrowed as he scooted yet even closer.

Mark felt a bad feeling settling in his gut and he finally began struggling in earnest, cursing Bambam’s grow spurt as he made no progress.

“Yes I’m sure!” he still insisted against his better judgement.

Bambam and Jackson sported matching evil smirks at his response, chuckling darkly.

“Okay then…you asked for it!”

Four hands eagerly attacked the all the sensitive parts of Mark’s body, pulling out a glorious combination of laughs, giggles, and shrieks most befitting to their cause. The tormenters’ laughs soon joined in the mix as Mark writhed, struggling in futility.

“Change your mind?” Jackson laughed as mark’s face nearly turned purple, breaths gaspy between the hiccups of painful laughter. Mark doubled over in an attempt to protect his stomach, to no avail. The other two continued to tickle him mercilessly.

“Just give up hyung,” Bambam advised, giggling as he enjoyed his position of power a little too much.

“NO! NEVER!” Mark’s screams were hoarse and desperate, his previous request for quiet in the dorm long forgotten and irrelevant.

“I REFUSE TO JOIN CLUB CALLED MAN S!”

 

 

 

 

A/N: Please commentsubscribe,and upvote if you enjoyed, and don't forget to check out 7fics for more got7 fanfics! If you've got requests, that would be the place to leave 'em!

Also! I wrote a crossover fill with JB and BAP's Youngjae, which you can read here.