Chap 1.

All I ever wanted

A/N:

Haha, thought that I would forget my story and just leave it? Not on my watch~ I'm super duber sorry that the editing took me a while or two, but now I'm off with a "new start". As I mentioned before, I edited the chapters a little. I also add part of the story to the foreword, so make sure to check it out. ( I deleted the original chapters I wrote, so I can replace them easier with the new, edited ones. )

So ehh,, what you must now for now is that chapters are part of Leeteuk's flashback. And we get back to the present time once it's stated. I hope it doesn't confuse you too much.

Anyway I hope you enjoy my story. I can promise to update more often than I did earlier. Pls make sure to leave a comment so I know you've been here. 

 

Chap. 1.

 

The day had been very busy for Leeteuk. Alongside his studies, he worked in quite popular restaurant and was one of the most popular waitresses, thanks to his adorable smile and kind attitude. He liked his job, since he was social and good at talking but sometimes the shifts were very hard. On the other hand, he was happy about his popularity, because he didn’t need to be scared about losing his job. After all, he had to get money to be able to pay his rent.

Clock was around 5pm when the young man was able to leave the work place. He felt a bit tired, so before heading to home, he decided to go to a small café nearby. Maybe a good cup of coffee and daily magazine would help him to wake up a little.

 

Kangin had spent already some hours in the café. He went there to do some schoolwork alongside drinking cup of cappuccino. When he was about to call it a day, he saw a beautiful young man entering the café. He decided to stay in his place a little longer. He felt the urge to get to know the other, but he couldn’t just go and talk to him, could he? The other man would think of him as a weirdo… right? He tried to do some more schoolwork, but instead his eyes kept wandering to the still unknown man. He decided to stop trying to concentrate his work and instead, he stole glances of the other every now and then, while pretending to think hard of how to start the next segment.

When the mysterious man left, Kangin decided to finally leave as well. He waited a bit, though, so it wouldn’t look like he was stalking the other. He packed his laptop to his bag, thanked the staff for the amazing coffee he had had and walked back to street. He hoped to see a glimpse of the man, he saw earlier.

The situation outside, wasn’t exactly what he had thought. The man from earlier was, indeed, still to be seen and he was crossing the street. On the road, a car was coming towards the man with a high speed. Kangin sensed that the situation wasn’t going to be a pleasant one.

 

“Look out”, he shouted.

Sadly, it was too late. The car slammed on the brakes, but he wasn’t able to keep the vehicle on control and the car hit the still-unknown-guy who was now lying on the ground. Still in a slight shock, Kangin ran to the unconscious man and checked his condition. Luckily he was breathing, but he should still be taken to the hospital as soon as possible. The guy from the car was now talking to the phone. After the call ended, he walked towards Kangin and squat down next to him.

 

“Help is on the way, they should be here in any minutes. I called the ambulance and told, what happened. I’m so sorry man! I’m still new with my car and I couldn’t control it well enough. I’m so sorry”

 

Not too long after that, the ambulance came with police officers. The man was taken straight to the hospital. Meanwhile Kangin was talking with the police, told what he saw and answered the questions.  After everything was settled down, Kangin was free to leave the place. He walked to his home, but he still couldn’t keep himself from thinking the happenings and wondering, if the man was safe.