Chapter 4

Confidential Love

2 hours later

WooYoung walked in again. Khun was asleep. Even in his sleep he was such an angel. His skin was pale from the loss of blood but there were no difference in his natural beauty. Woo sat down next to his love and took the older hand. He didn’t know why he suffered this much. He shouldn’t be in love with Khun but he did. Right from their first met he knew the older had stolen his heart. For once in his life, he found someone to love, not to chase and send them into prison. Day by day he hoped that he could find evidence to prove that Khun wasn’t the double-agent. But at the same time he tried his best to hold back his feelings for the taller boy. It just simply couldn’t. Love comes and you cannot avoid it.

Now he was in deep pain. Finding out the truth is much more painful then living in lies. Woo’d rather let this case fail and had Khun next to his side then succeeded and seeing the older lying on the hospital bed like this. But he is the bad guy. WooYoung reminded himself. He should never love Khun from the first place. Acutally he should never love anyone, not before, not now, not ever after. All he can do is being a good secret agent. The end.

WooYoung was always trying to act cool and tough but Khun knew him well though they just met for a few months. NichKhun has brought out the sweet side of him. A criminal brought out the best side of WooYoung. He leaned in and planted a slight kiss on Khun’s lips. This is their second and maybe their last kiss. Tears threatened to fall from the corner of Woo’s eyes. He wiped them away and stood up. Looking back at his love one last time, he whispered: “If you are a criminal, how am I still falling for you…”

“Hello”-he picked up his ringing phone.-“You found their place? Good job, JunHo I will be right over.” Hunging up, Woo took a deep breathe. Everything must be left behind. Because the real mission starts now.

Days has passed since they were spying on the new mafia headquarter. They need to get that USB back, or at least find out who was behind all this. Working with JunHo was good. JunHo knew how to take care of things nice and clean. Their ideas matched a lot too. But JunHo is not NichKhun. Sitting beside the red hair agent could never give Woo the same feelings like Khun did. He missed the older. No matter how hard he tried to forget, that feelings just came back stronger and stronger. He wondered if NichKhun had recovered? Had he been arrested?

“Hey WooYoung, I think we should split when we got into that place so we can distract their attention. Hey Hey!”-JunHo waved in front of his eyes

“Sorry!”-Woo fell back to reality.- “Okay JunHo. Do everything that suits you. I’m okay with anything.” He landed his eyes back on those paper on the desk, unknowing that JunHo was glaring at him.

11pm…..somewhere in Seoul

They were standing in front of a warehouse, reported to be the target’s hiding place.  WooYoung shook hands with JunHo, they wished each other good luck and each took a different way into the warehouse. JunHo from the front and WooYoung from the back door.  JunHo’s way is more dangerous, more upfront while his was sneaky and more a supporter. Woo sneaked in but all he heard was silence. There was no one there and all the lights were off. JunHo should have gone in and caused chaos right now. But why was it so quiet. And Woo definitely wasn’t prepared to fight in blackness like this.

Bam! A hit on his head and everything drifted away.

WooYoung regained his conscious soon after with a hammering headache. He realized he was tide in a chair, several big guys in masks surrounded him. And right in front of his eyes, the one he would least suspected to see in this moment. Lee JunHo.

The red hair boy stood like a boss, his smiling face had switched to mode as he glared at WooYoung.

“JunHo….You!!”-he gritted his teeth. –“So the double agent was you!!”-Woo felt like such a fool. Why hadn’t he thought about this before.

“Realizing it now?”-the red hair smirked. – “You don’t know how happy I am when NichKhun was wrongly arrested. Of course you guys could never doubt that this “sunshine” boy was the real double agent! Haha!!”-his evil laugh echoed. It made WooYoung feel disgusted.

“JunHo ah! Let me talk with that boy!”-another man walked out. He wore simple jeans and a hoodie cover his head. When that hood was lifted, a handsome face appeared. Who is this guy? WooYoung didn’t know.

“Of course you don’t know me!”-it’s like that guy could read his mind. – “May I introduce myself? I’m Kim MinJun. The next heir of Hwang’s group company.” MinJun said and pulled  a chair to sit in front of Woo. Now things became more logic now. Kim MinJun is the one who behind all this. He wanted to give the confidential data of CSG’s submarine and blamed it on Hwang ChanSung. That way he could both get the money from Italian and kicked ChanSung out of the CEO’s chair.

“And you work for him?”-WooYoung glared at JunHo with hatred.

The other just smirked, JunHo walked closer with a gun pointed at WooYoung’s head. “Of course. Shouldn’t a wonderful agent like you notice it from the first place? It is too late now Jang WooYoung!”

He heard clicking sound of trigger pulling, WooYoung shut his eyes close, waiting for his death. So it was gonna be like this, the end of his life. Not even finish his last mission, failing miserably. Right now the moment hanging between life and death, the only one he could think about was NichKhun. He was wrong, totally wrong for doubting the older. He knew NichKhun could not be the bad guy. He should have trusted his heart not his head for just once.

“NichKhun ah….I’m sorry….”-he let out a tear.

BAM!

Gunshot tore the silence. However, it wasn’t just one shot.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

One crashing sound came after another. WooYoung was stunned. Why hadn’t he died? He opened his eyes and soon realized the chaos around him. JunHo’s arm was bloody because of a bullet shot right into it. An abandoned gun fell on the ground. Around dozen of agents dashed in and shot those men one by one. Woo still struggled to escape from the thick ropes tying him.

“WooYoung!”-a voice he thought he could never hear again. NichKhun was here, all healed and still his hero. The older avoided some bullets flying around, running as fast as he could toward WooYoung.

And he felt like his heart was beating fast again. NichKhun was here to rescue him. A gun in the older hand. Never before had WooYoung saw his love shooting so professionally like this.

“WooYoung!! Are you okay!!??”-Khun kindly asked as he untied WooYoung.

The younger was just speechless. He threw himself in Khun’s embrace the moment he escaped. He hugged Khun tightly like they would die if they let go. Tears kept streaming down as he couldn’t believe this was real. NichKhun was here, he was the good guy. WooYoung was still alive, he still had his chance to fix his mistakes. The older boy looke at him lovingly. He held Woo’s face in his hands, thumbs wiping away the tears.

“I love you too Jang WooYoung.”

Just a few words changed everything. Not even care that people are fighting around, the two lovebirds shared their longing kiss. Everything just felt so right when their lips touched like this, when their tounge intertwined and their heartbeat became as one. WooYoung could taste the sweetness in the older’s mouth while he craved for dominating their kiss. Khun gladly let him, knowing that he still had a lot of chances to own the younger boy in the future.

“Let’s get this done okay!?”-Khun drew on his angelic smile again. WooYoung just silently nodded, he picked up the gun on the ground and ran to the exit. He had some debt to finish.

“Lee JunHo!”-the red hair turned around after hearing his name.

“Haha! Yeah Jang WooYoung, shoot me, the data is not in my hands right now! It will be useless!”-with a lot of blood streaming out of his arm, JunHo still had that wicked smile on his face.

WooYoung raised his gun and aimed for the target.

BAM! MinJun fell on the ground. The bullet hit perfectly on his leg with such a far distance. WooYoung dashed right over and hand cuffed the big boss. JunHo stared in shock, he was about to run away again but two agents came in time to stop him.

“Too bad big boss! Hand over the USB now! And you’d better call a pause on the data transferring or you will suffer badly!”-Woo threatened with a gun pulled at MinJun’s head.

“Okay! Okay! Let me make a call!” –he groaned in defeat.

More agents come and arrested all the criminals. Kim MinJun and Lee JunHo will face the court and take responsibilities for their actions. Everything was settled now. Another mission complete. WooYoung smiled happily while receiving a back hug from NichKhun. He was the happiest man on Earth right now. Finally, he found his love.

“So you are really a double agent?” . They were driving back to WooYoung’s apartment after filling some final paperwork.

“Uhm. You can say it like that! I work for the government’s secret spies organization. Even our chief doesn’t know about this .My boss sent me to NIS to check on the work here. I report to him if there was any thing doubtful in the headquarter. Lee JunHo particularly.”-Khun explained calmly. – “The government sent down demand to release me. And when I know you had been assigned on another misson with Lee JunHo, I knew something wasn’t right. Luckily I always tracked your phone secretly so I know where you guys went.”

Woo felt amazed. So this was how things really were. How unexpected!

“Thank you for saving my life!”-he leaned in and kissed the older’s cheek again, making Khun blushed slightly. That night they stayed together, showing their most truth self to each other. No more secrets, no more misunderstanding here, they are here together. Now and forever.

3 months later

Woo had decided to stay in Korea. With a secure job in NIS, a lover by his side, his past experience in Italy means nothing. NichKhun still works in the same office with him, they even move in together. Life is just perfect

“Jang WooYoung, there will be another camera on the right corner , be careful not to get caught, and please don’t shoot without permission again!”-he heard command through his earphone. Disguised as an employee to break in yet another high-tech company, stealing yet again another confidential file, WooYoung is still the same professional agent.

“Heard it!”-he replied and sneakily moves forward.

“And WooYoung”

“Huh?”

“I love you!”-NichKhun said sweetly

A foolish smile appeared on his face. Yes, he had stolen the most confidential thing in this world, their confidential love.

The end.

A/N: The end!! <3 Thank you for reading and commenting! This one was short :'( I'll try to write a new fic whenever I can! Spread the KhunYoung Love <3