2)

Just One More Chance ♬
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Red = Chinese

"What do you mean my suitcase isn't in this airport?! You're airline was in charge of transporting it yes?!" I asked, shooting a glare at the two nervous staff members with one hastily grabbing his walkie talkie to radio someone who would know where my suitcase is, while the other kept bowing, apologising for the misunderstanding. 

I ended up being stuck at the airport for another 1 hour because they can't locate my suitcase, or the owner of suitcase I had picked up. I was tired, hungry and extremely annoyed because I had all my stuff inside there and important scholarship documents for my admission for Beijing's School of Performing Arts Academy and music files. 

"I'm sorry Miss, but we really can't find your suitcase, prehaps the owner of this suitcase," The staff with the walkie talkie said, as he pointed to the silver samsonite next to me, "took your suitcase by mistake. We have tried contacting the owner but his phone must be off." 

"So what do you suggest I do? If he's not answering then we can't exactly sort this out can we?" I sighed, rubbing my temples. 

"We're so sorry, but we suggest that maybe you take this suitcase with you now and try and contact him on your own or he'll contact you first so the two of you can do a swap? Missing suitcases is quite a messy thing that happens in every airport and if you leave this here this might cause further dealys or problems for both parties so we kindly suggest you take this suitcase with you." The other staff member explained, bowing his head again. 

"No, no, don't apologize, the two of you are just trying to do your jobs and make things easier, it's alright really." I said, waving my hands at them reassuringly, feeling sorry for all the stress they had to go through too. "It could happen to anyone, but yes, I'll take your suggestion and contact the airport if there are any problems." I flashed them a small smile and in turn they gave me the same gesture, thanking me for being so understanding while they escorted me out of the airport, hailing a cab for me and waving me off. 

Slipping into my seat, I pulled out my wallet which was thankfully in my hand carry bag otherwise things would've been worse. I took out the card with the address to the apartment loft I'll be living in and handed it to the cab driver, telling him where I wanted to go before whipping out my iphone. I copied out the number from the luggage tag, dialling it to a Zhang Yixing, while waiting anxiously as the phone rang. 

"Come on! Pick up...", I muttered, looking out of the window, gazing at the beautiful city lights twinkling as we passed by. 

After the 5th ring, the phone clicked, indicating he picked up. 

Yes! 

"Hello?", a male voice spoke, "Who is this?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter