One

Restart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One.

 

Ji Yoo came to Alexa’s office, ready to work and it felt so good that she hasn’t met Kris in the office. Well, Kris’s room is above Alexa’s office. So there’s still a chance not to bump into him. She had to take a picture of the model for a brand of clothes in one of a branch in Kris’s company, and guess what. It’s Jongin that she would take a picture of. God, how come she forgot that Jongin is the ambassador for this brand and for Kris’s company.

“So, you are going to take a picture of me? Don’t you have some pics of me? In your cellphones, pocket, figura in your room, and..” Jongin words were cut off by someone before he finished it.

“Work. Don’t flirt, Kai!” Said Kris. And that voice succeed on making Ji Yoo froze in her place. Kai looked at her, and Kris didn’t realized that it’s Ji Yoo because she’s not facing him. Kris only could look at her back. She knew that voice, she always know that.

And when Ji Yoo looked back, They saw each other, right in the eyes. The papers in her hands fell, she stepped back. But a second, two second, and didn’t know how long it took but Kris already hugged her tightly while her mind’s still processing what’s going on right now. All eyes in the room were looking at them. Alexa smiled.

“Where the hell have you been?” Kris said softly without releasing her from his embrace and Ji Yoo didn’t say a thing until Kris said something loudly.

“Cancel the photoshoot, postpone th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter