Prologue

Restart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

 

No one will refuse this opportunity Yoo, and if you did, you mess up your dream. That is what you have been dreamt of, Kwan Ji Yoo.

Ji Yoo woke up and shook her head. Wu enterprise? Who doesn’t want to work at that place? Ji Yoo maybe. It’s not about the company or the position, it’s about the man behind the company who hold everything in his hand. The one that she’s been trying so hard to avoid for the past few months. God must be crazy. No, said, she felt nothing but she’s not ready to face him, again. And she has to give a confirmation this afternoon, 4 PM.

Dear universe, what kind of game that you are playing to me now?

“Yo sleepyhead. Woke up already?” Said Jongin who stand in the door of her bedroom. Ji Yoo nodded.

“Hey, you nodded over the blanket. Get up and take a bath Yoo! It’s my special photoshoot today and i want you to be there,” Jongin was really blabbing too much sometimes make her wonder how she could befriends with someone who talks so much like him. He’s a total opposite of her.

“Are you gonna stand there and watch me take off my clothes?” She looked at him when she realized that he still stand beside the door.

“Ups sorry. How I wish that you forgot that i’m stil here so i can take...” Ji Yoo gave him her ultimate death glare without saying a thing and Jongin raise his hands and go to the living room waiting for her.

“Uff, ert,” she muttered. And thirty minutes later she came to the living room looking for Jongin. The handsome Jongin with his reliable shoulders and a supersweet smile curving on his lips beautifully. Jongin, the definition of true friend. He’s the one who justified her belief that being friends with men is awesome.

“Ready to go?” Ji Yoo nodded. “Sorry that we can’t have breakfast at home but i have asked my manager to pack breakfast for the two of us, the photoshoot start in an hour later so we can eat at the studio, is it okay?” Ji Yoo nodded again, Jongin took a glance of her from the driver’s seat.

“What’s going on?”

“Yifan.” Ji Yoo took a deep breath and sigh. Jongin raised his eyebrows, asking.

“Some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter