Heartbreak

Heartbreaker

Benny went to chase Tiffany. 

He had left me here to wonder. Wonder why is my life so messed up. I quickly follow him out of the building (please don't ask me how i got through the front desk unnoticed)

Benny hasn't gone that far and nor has the car. I could easily catch up. 

When I got near Benny i asked" Do you really think of running from here to Manhattan?"

"All I need is to get close enough to the car and then convince Tiffany's mom to change her route."

I facepalmed

"Did you really think that that would work? That's why I said you needed good plans and tons of back-ups."

"I do have a back-up"

"Which is?" 

"Pop one of the tires so the car can't continue moving."

I facepalmed again.

"I want to see you try to convince Tiffany from going to the institution"

Benny ignored me. Maybe because he was already breathing heavily. 

"Go now" I urged him "before you run out of breath and collaspe in the busy street and then get run over by cars."

Benny pick up speed and then knocked on Tiffany's window. The car pulled over.

Damn it worked. 

I hear Benny talking to Tiffany's mom saying stuff like she was stressed out and agrivated. 

I jogged closer and hear what Tiffany's mom said in response. 

"This is for the benifit of everyone including her. You must understand. So no i will not change my destination."

I can tell Benny wanted to argue longer but he was cut off by one word said by Tiffany .

Stop!

Benny looked shocked and looked as Tiffany rolled down her window. 

"Don't run anymore. You can't keep up with a car. Just go back. " said Tiffany

"I have to make you stay though"

"You can't " said Tiffany and by her tone of voice it was the last thing she was going to say. 

The started to drive away. 

I jogged up to him

"I told you it wasn't going to work"

"SHUT UP!!!!"

Benny sprinted up to the car. He took out a pair of scissors and stabbed it into the tire. 

The car tire sent out it loud hiss.

Benny yanked open the door and pulled Tiffany out of it. 

They ran towards an ally.

I followed (obviously)

And i saw what really broke my heart. 

Those two nuzzling each other and embracing each other in a hug. 

This was too much for me to take in. I ran and ran. 

Ran away from reality. 

Reality was too hurtful.

Life was too hard to live on.

I ran 

ran from the fears

from the pains

Ran away from life.