Leaving

Heartbreaker

Appparently even though Tiffany had to go to the mental institution, she still had to go to school for that one day. I guess that it was probably to say goodbye to everyone. Benny walked into class with such an uneasiness look one his face it made everyone around him uneasy.

Today we got extended homeroom so we could say goodbye to Tiffany, take our selfies with her .... yeah. Stuff like that. Some weird guys wanted to get her autograph because according to them she was "the first girl to go crazy that they knew."Soon she won't be the only girl crazy, I'll be going crazy too because of a certain someone giving everyone the same death glare *cough Benny cough*

Then the dean walked in the room and told Tiffany her mom was waiting for her in front of the building. 

As Tiffany was going to leave the room, almost everyone screamed at the same time

"Don't forget us!!"

"Keep us in your heart''

"We'll come and visit"

"Don't go"

She left. 

Benny shot up from his seat. I tried to pull him back down to sit, but he instead, he dragged me outside. 

"Benny let go and tell me what you're going to do." I demanded."You are going to get nowhere without a plan and a few back up plans too"

"I have enough plans. I just wanted to say to you that sometimes really love overthrows temperaty love. I did love you Athena, but that love wasn't genuien enough to stop me from me chasing after Tiffany. I wanted someone that was a girl. I didn't want someone who was a girl and acted like a guy."

The last sentence was said in such a harsh way, i could have inflicted harm on him right away. But i restraned myself, if he thinks that TIffany was a better lover than he should go to her. I turned my back to him and said" Go after her than."

Benny was shocked in hearing this. " I loved you"

That didn't matter anymore. He said, LOVED with ED. That means the past. I bit my lip to hold back tears. "Go" i said my voice already cracking. 

He left chasing after Tiffany's car. 

 

-------------------------------------------

Hi.....

No one cares :(

oh wells. i'm still finishing it

Has anyone heard of SM new band red velvet and their song Happiness. Do like it? Do you not? Tell me plz

Im bored.

:'(