Before

Heartbreaker

Same Place, Same time, everything is the same

So the narrator (me) is called Athena. The main characters (?) are Tiffany and Benny. This was the last normal day of my life. 

 

It was just another regular day. You know the schedule. Wake up, get ready, rush to catch the train, get to school, 8:00 bell rings. School starts. 2:20 bell rings. Leave school. Catch the train to go home, get home, homework. Play piano, dinner, shower, read, sleep, and repeat the next day. Besides all that today, something really weird and frightening happens. Then my life changes from normal to absolutely weird. Let’s go back in time and view it again. 

 

~Math Class

We are learning about geometry. One of that normal stuff we do. I’m sitting next to Benny. I trust you guys with a secret. I have a minor crush for him. So math class to me is like heaven. Since it was geometry many people are pulling out their hair doing this. They can’t find the reason to do all this. Some questions useless in a sense that we didn’t even need to write out the entire step. One of it was like. Prove two sides of the square are equal. Ever since elementary school we were taught that it just is. No need to prove it. Suddenly, Tiffany walked up to the front of the class room and screamed “This is completely useless. I plan on being a doctor, what’s the point of this. She started to walk towards the projector and wanted to break it. However, the teacher pulled her back and told someone to run to the main office. One of the boys in my class ran there and less than 1 minute he was back with the school’s guidance counselor. The teacher dragged Tiffany outside (literally) and leaving us in shock on seeing this happens.

Let me tell you what Tiffany’s attitude is like. She is a quite girl that hates reading. She listens to kpop and is obsessed with a band called CNBlue. That’s all I know. My file on her is really thin. It’s a page with 3 lines on it. And this is it. And something else, I’m good friends with her and she like Benny. Like she is heads over heals for him.

We sit there in stunned silence. Some people mutter “Everything is fine, everything will return to normal. I’m in a dream, I will wake up soon.” No one ever expects that Tiffany would do something like this. It comes as such a shocker to all of us.

 Then Benny taps me on the shoulder, and asks” Are you okay?”

I nod. I was nice of him to think of me. But I didn’t want the conversation to end there. So I ask him “why did you think Tiffany would do something like that? It’s not like her.”

Benny stares into space ignoring me. Maybe he’s just too worried about her. Then I realized what I said, Worried about her. My heart felt like it got shot. I need to make sure of this before I start jumping to conclusions.

“Benny? Are you worried for Tiffany? She’s going to be fine you know.”

Benny turned around to face me and for the first time I see the tears on his face.

“Mm” was the reply that I got. My heart can’t take any of this anymore. He likes her… After all that time of friendship we had. All boys are the same after all. They only look one way and not the other. The only difference between me and Tiffany was that she has the looks. She loves shopping. And she does all of those things true (?) girls do. I am nothing like that. Love playing sports, hate shopping, and I do things a guy would do (excluding playing video games)

Our teacher comes back. There were multiple questions floating around the room. One kid brought up the courage and asked” Where is Tiffany?”

According to the guidance counselor , this wasn’t the first time something like this, her parents and the guidance counselor thinks that sending to a mental institution would do her some good.”

Silence hung in the air. Finally Benny awoke from his trance and realized what was being said. “What?!” was his reaction and with that my glass heart broke into millions of pieces. 

 

----------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was really sad. Here are a list of songs to make you feel better

Love Girl- CNBlue

Peter Pan/Thunder-EXO

Ring Ding Dong/ Lucky Star-SHINee

Coffee Shop-BAP

Request-Infinite

Bad Boy-Big Bang

1-4-3-Henry

I Got A Boy/ Gee- Girls Generation

If you are still sad then watch

EXO Showtime

SHINee's Hello Baby

Running Man

If still sad then I don't know what to tell you. Go eat. food. Food makes everyone happy

:'(