하루만 (Just One Day) Chapter 3

하루만 (Just One Day)

A party, party with only you
If only I could do that

How nice would it be
If only we could go anywhere to eat

And watch a movie comfortably
I would do anything girl

 

“Cut!” The director claps twice and the filming finally ends.

“Miss Oh, you’re a great actress.” The director smiles to me. “Perhaps one day you can take part in my future dramas.”

I smile back. “Thank you, Director. I’m looking forward to it.”

“Me, too. It’s nice working with you, Miss Oh.” The director says goodbye to me, then leaves with the other crews.

“Come on, girl. Let’s go drinking. You have no other schedule today, right?” A video jockey (VJ) nudges my arm.

I smile. “Sorry, I don’t go drinking.”

“Oh, really.” She laughs. “See you, then.”

I bow down. “See you too.”

“Oh Hayoung.” Suddenly, Dongwoon Oppa already stands behind me.

I turn. “What?”

“Our companies will hold a party tonight. You should come. Just saying,” he says.

I raise my eyebrows. “Why should you tell me? Chorong Eonni or the other members will tell me.”

Dongwoon Oppa doesn’t answer me, so I decide to leave him alone.

***

“He’s weird.” I sigh. “So weird. What’s the point of telling me. You’re going to tell me, right?”

“What party, Hayoung-ah?” asks Chorong Eonni with a weird facial expression.

What? So there is no party?

“We won’t be holding any party. What’s the point of holding any party?” This time Eunji Eonni opens .

So ...

“Are you sure you didn’t misheard? Why would he mention a party?” Namjoo Eonni this time.

I sigh. “So ... there isn’t going to be any party.”

“I think he tries to go with you,” says Bomi Eonni watchfully.

What? He lied to me about that party?

“What should I do?” I cried. “I already told him I don’t love him anymore, but he asked me to go with him. Ugh.”

“Are you sure, Hayoung-ah?” asks Naeun Eonni.

“Sure about what?” I raise my eyebrows.

“About your feelings. Do you really don’t love him anymore?”

I exhale. “I don’t know,” I answer honestly.

“You need to prove it first,” suggests Bomi Eonni. “Come to that ‘party’ with him. Try to test your feelings. Then, you can decide.”

I nod. “Okay.”

***

“What are you going to wear?” Bomi Eonni nudges me.

“Dress,” I answer shortly.

“We’ll help you. A little,” offers Naeun Eonni.

I exhale. “Okay.”

The other members directly start picking clothes I’m going to wear. They do it passionately as if I’m going on a date.

Well, I guess I am going on a date.

“This one is cute!” Namjoo Eonni points out a violet-colored  one-piece dress.

“Yeah! That’s one is cute!” replies Naeun Eonni. “Oh yeah! I have the pink-colored version of that! Hayoung-ah, do you want the pink one or the violet one?”

“I also have the peach version!” states Chorong Eonni. “Do you like peach?”

“I’ll wear my own dress. The purple one,” I answer.

“Okay!” Namjoo Eonni directly prepares the dress.

“I’ll be your make-up artist.” Bomi Eonni starts preparing many make-up equipments.

“I’ll help!” says Eunji Eonni.

“You don’t have to be this passionate,” I state. “I’m not even going to a ... date.”

***