Chapter Nine

OPEARATION : Break HUNHAN Couple

 

 
"EXO'S SEHUN SPOTTED WITH SNSD SEOHYUN."
 
 
 
"SNSD's SEOHYUN with SEHUN?"
 
 
 
"Two artist from a big entertainment spotted attending a party together"
 
 
 
People needs to chill, its only a party and that doesnt mean anything. Plus I dont like the girl why would they do such a thing, people are getting weirder day by day.
 
 
 
"I think you heard the news."Chanyeol said resting his arm around my shoulder, why is he touching me? Doesnt he know that his arm is heavy?
 
 
 
I didnt answer him I moved his arm away and I walk to the kitchen, can they please stop acting like my face is all over the internet because I killed someone.
 
 
 
I was about to open the fridge but then Luhan was about to open it too we look at each other and he directly looked away. He's been like this since morning he didnt ate breakfast with us and he didnt watch the tv which is so odd because he always does.
 
 
 
"Hey--"and then he walks away, why is he doing this to me? I can explain to him and tell him everything is not what it looks like.
 
 
 
"Great."I said
 
 
 
I opened the fridge get myself a glass of milk I need to grow taller than Kris so that he will stop acting like he's a king.
 
 
 
"THAT'S MY MILK YOU IDIOT!!"Kyungsoo said taking my glass away.
 
 
 
"What? That wont work on you anyway, you already stopped growing."I said and he hit me on the arm leaving, while holding the box of milk and the glass I used.
 
 
"I HOPE YOU'LL STOP GROWING!!"I shouted
 
 
He's too greedy with his milk as if his growing an inch which will never happen because he's too old to grow. I decided to eat a carrot instead. I walk to to the living room and everyone is there with a phone in the hand.
 
 
"Have you seen Miranda Kerr's new picture? She looks so hot!"Chen said while staring at his phone
 
 
"Candy sit! Sit! Sit! No candy that's jump!" He's been teaching his dog to sit but Candy keeps on doing the wrong things, I hope Tao will stop already.
 
 
"Yo Sehun! Do you know what Jessica's number is?"Kris asked me
 
 
"Jessica Simpson or Jessica Jessica?"I ask back he rolled his eyes and gave me his annoyed look
 
 
"Jessica as in Jessica Gee gee gee."he sings
 
 
"WE CANT DATE EVERY GIRLS GENERATION MEMBER!!" Baekhyun shouted "That will ruin us being in a one big family!"he added
 
 
"Then tell us got caught kissing inside an open windowed car?"Chanyeol asked
 
 
"Well tell me who got upset because Dara didnt visit the Roommate's house?"Baekhyun asked back, this happens every single day they will keep on fighting but then they always ended up punching their shoulders laughing.
 
 
Weird? 
 
 
TOTALLY!
 
 
*ring ring ring*
 
 
The ? Why is she calling me?
 
 
I stare at my phone waiting for her to end it but it didnt "Are you going to answer that?"Kyungsoo asked giving me a glare because my ringtone is too loud
 
 
"Mind your own business!"I said, I stood up and locked myself inside the room.
 
 
"Why are you calling me?!"I asked irritated
 
 
"I was worried about you, I heard the news."she answered
 
 
"Listen you dont need to be worried about me, I can do everything by myself now."
 
 
"Really? Did you take your vitamins already?"
 
 
"I didnt--"
 
 
"See? I still need to tell you to drink it or else you will forget. You're still the same Sese."I feel chills inside me whenever she calls me Sese and I cant believe I can still feel it.
 
 
"I need to go bye."
 
 
 

I bet all of you would be like " is alive but never updated this story?" hahahaha btw I wrote this chapter last year so yeah I get some teary eyed reading what I wrote and thinking about the boys right now and all the s happened last year. LEAVE SOME COMMENTS CAUSE COMMENTING IS GOOD :))