Nine.

Two Hearts One Soul

 

Inside their room.

Ge: Oh, what do you want to do my princess?

Kim: Pasyal tayo, pero before that pwede kumain muna tayo? Parang nagutom ako.

Ge: Sure. Tara, baba tayo.

Kim: Ge, teka lang wala akong dalang damit.

Ge: Don’t worry my princess, everything is taken care of.

Kim: Wow naman. Planado talaga ah.

Ge: Ofcourse. I love you.

Kim: I love you too. Tara na, alam ko ang binabalak mo. Baka hindi mo naman ako pakawalan.

Ge: Without a second, he kissed Kim.

Even Kim, can’t contain herself anymore. She is now returning the favor. Gerald, hands started to roam again in Kim’s back. She then took his head, gently caressed his hair and pulled him more closely. While Gerald’s hands is ing the blouse of Kim. He opens it a little, kiss her from ear to her neck. Kim bends her back a little so he can freely kiss her, her breathing is getting heavier. While Gerald, was enjoying what he was doing. He removes the blouse of Kim, so he can have a better view. Kim’s hands are now in the inside of Gerald’s body, caressing his skin, feeling his muscle. They are both breathing heavier, wanting each other more and more. Gerald, look at Kim’s eyes, her tears where falling.

Ge: Caress Kim’s face. Kimmy, if you don’t want to do this, I will understand, I will not force you. I love you Kimmy, so much. I don’t want to hurt you.

Kim:  I love you too, Ge. I want you to love me, make love to me Ge.

After hearing what Kim’s said. Gerald, started to kiss her again, hard but with love and passion. He wants her to feel that she’s his everything.

Still kissing her neck, her earlobes, the soft, inner flesh of her shoulders, his hands automatically found itself tugging at the button of her jeans. While she removes his shirt, they’re now skin to skin, flesh to flesh. She bites his ear, kiss it, going to his neck. After a couple of more moment, they reached the same pleasure. The pleasure that now binds their together as one.

They fell asleep, hugging each other, with smile on their faces and a memory that they will not forget for the rest of their lives.