Six.

Two Hearts One Soul

 

Reality (2011)

Kim: Teary eyed. Kakalungkot naman ng lovestory nila Lola Amor.

Lola Amor: The story doesn’t end there, iha. But I’ll save it sa susunod na punta niyo dito.

Ge: Even though he wants to hear the story, he respects the decision of Lola Amor. Naiintindihan po namin, Lola Amor. Can we come back here tomorrow?

Lola Amor: You really like the story. You can come back here anytime you want.

Ge: I only have until tomorrow Lola Amor.

Kim: Can’t stop her tears.

Lola Amor: Why. Are you leaving? Iha are you ok?

Kim: Nods.

Ge: I’ll be leaving for Florida in Tuesday, Lola Amor.

Lola Amor: She can feel something, but having a hard time to explain it. That’s why Kim is crying right now?

Ge: Put his left arm on Kim’s shoulder, and squeeze it. Yes, Lola. I don’t want to leave her and she knows that, but I have to.

Lola Amor: Kim, stop crying iha. Everything has a reason, always remember that even distance cannot separate true love. You will feel happiness, pain and heartbreaks but as the saying goes love always finds a way. If you two are really meant for each other, then no matter how many years not being together, whatever happens, fate will lead you back to each other. Ok Kim? Now, just cherish the moment that you’re together.

Kim: Nodding. Thank you Lola Amor.

Lola Amor: I know something will happen in the future, trust me. Kim, mawala man ang memorya ng isang tao, pero ang pag-ibig pa rin ang mangingibabaw.

Kim and Gerald were shocked and both are confused to what they heard from Lola Amor, they were  now nervous on what will happen to them in the future.

Ge: Lola Amor, what do you mean po?

Lola Amor: You’ll know. Kung ano man ang mawala, puso ang paganahin and you’ll know the answer.

Kim and Gerald are very clueless right now.

Lola Amor: Where is the necklace that Angel gave you?

They both took it out and show it to Lola Amor.

Lola Amor: Oh! You got the most valuable necklace.  Wear it always, will you?

Gerald, took the necklace from Kim’s hand and put it on her, and Kim did it also to Ge.

Lola Amor: Notice another necklace in Kim’s neck and she was surprise on what she saw. She saw the same necklace before she just can’t remember it. You’ve got a very beautiful necklace, Kim. Is it yours?

Kim: Oh, this one took it and show to Lola Amor. Ge, gave me this, his mother gave it to him.

Lola Amor: Don’t know what to say, she can feel something in that necklace. She feels terrified.

Ge: Lola Amor, anything wrong with the necklace?

Lola Amor: She didn’t say anything, she took the bell and rings it…

Kim and Gerald looked at each other, confused.

After a few minutes, a middle-aged woman is walking towards them. She holds the back of the wheel chair, where Lola Amor was seated and started to push it.

Ge: Lola Amor, wait. May nasabi ba kaming mali ni Kim?

But the woman didn’t stop on pushing Lola Amor’s wheel chair, she continues on pushing her until they reached the main door of the house.