end

[Oneshot] Silent Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PS: The Italic words mean flashback ;)

Lit by the sun rays, Kyungsoo lay down on the green grass. His eyes stared into the blue sky and occasionally moving his eyes, following the white clouds drifting.

The eight teen years old boy sighed, vent emotions that had stuck in his chest. He tilted his body to the right, turning smelled the ground which was decorated by fresh grass then closed his eyes. Instantly his memory spinned to the past. Reminded him of the incident yesterday when the girl who always inherent in his mind gave him a love letter.

..

A handsome boy but seemed cool walked in the school corridor with nonchalance. It seemed like he didn’t realize that almost all existing pairs of eyes in the corridor were upon him, amazed at the good look of Do Kyungsoo. But he didn’t care. He continued to swing away with long strides. Until a small silhouette in the bend of corridor stopped his pace.

The girl who originally leaning on the wall, immediately straightened up when she realized Kyungsoo already standing in front of her. She smiled friendly, even though she knew all along Kyungsoo had never once smiled at her. The girl's hand then reached into her bag and pulled out a pink envelope that decorated with a blue ribbon. Timidly she handed the letter as she clasped her eyelids.

Kyungsoo received the letter while rising his eyebrow. He was about to ask, but the girl had already gone on before him. Kyungsoo could only smile, the smile he'd never show it to anyone. Then he insert the letter into his pocket.

..

Kyungsoo sighed again and leaned to the left. Only this time he was plagued by restless and agitated when a girl gave him a love letter. Normally he would immediately reject love letter from another girl. But it was not as well as the girl-Eunji. She was different.

Kyungsoo snorted indignantly, making the grass right in front of his nostrils swayed. Once again Kyungsoo turned around against the sky. And in that moment, his lens captures a butterfly that flew difficulty. It looked like the butterfly had just completed the metamorphosis.

Spontaneously, he lifted up his hand and brought it closer to the butterfly. Signaled the butterfly to perch on his index finger. The big-eyed boy smiled when the butterfly perched on his index finger beautifully. The winged creature really reminded him of Eunji.

..

A student was seen walking down the back of the school yard. Although the lesson was in progress. As usual, he wanted to run his routine; ditching. Both his hands had been embedded in each pocket of his pants. The two ends of the earphones which connected to his mp4 already stuffed both his hole ears. So it was useless to shout at the student, he wouldn’t hear it.

Kyungsoo-the ditching student releasing his earphones when he was up on the rooftop of the school safely. For him, staring at the whitish blue sky was more fun rather than staring at the Cho seonsaengnim’s shapeless face. It seemed he wanted to choke the annoying teacher’s talkative mouth with the soles of shoes or perhaps giving him a punch in his face. In order for that ugly old fart’s face grew more amorphous.

"YA! Do you hear me or not ?! ANSWER ME !! "

Kyungsoo immediately established himself as a voice-who knows where it came from-successfully disturbed his peace. Making all-arrangement plans that had been strung on his head-to give lessons on Cho Seonsaengnim vanished.

He stood up and looking for the source of the noise which was predicted coming from a small warehouse which was not far from where he was.

"Hey !! Answer me !! Or you're tired of living, huh ?!" The sound was increasing and followed by a loud thump sound and a variety of other rowdy sounds. Sure enough, the sound was coming from inside the warehouse.

Immediately, Kyungsoo opened the barn door and found a girl who had been battered was surrounded by four fierce girls.

"STOP !!" Kyungsoo shouted, making the other five pairs of eyes led to that handsome boy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter