Final

Fifty Shades of Soo

FIFTY SHADES OF SOO

 

Kyungsoo shuffled into the bookstore, his head down, face hidden behind his hood. He pulled the sleeves of his sweatshirt over his hands and looked around nervously. The bookstore was relatively empty, but not enough for Kyungsoo. He had one special book on his mind. Searching through the aisles, he found the fat stack of bound paper he wanted and pulled it from the shelf, taking it to a counter to quickly pay and exit the store as soon as he could. 

 

He sighed as he settled on the couch in his apartment. Kyungsoo the cover of the book hesitantly, the cover menacingly staring up at him.

'Fifty Shades of Grey'

Yes, he was really reading that book. Tao had gone on and on about how it had "changed his life" and really "spiced up his with Kris". Kyungsoo had stopped him there, not particularly wanting to hear about Tao and Kris' ual encounters. But the younger boy just wouldn't shut up about it, so he'd given up and gone to purchase the book for himself. 

Plus, everyone was talking about the book and he felt kinda left out and clueless.  

Letting out a deep sigh, Kyungsoo gently lifted the cover and began to read. 

 

It had been a week since Kyungsoo had bought Fifty Shades of Grey, and he had already read it through four times. The book was just so good, he wanted to hate it but simply couldn't. His boyfriend Jongin questioned why he was reading it the first day, but Kyungsoo had shushed him and demanded that he leave him alone. 

The book had basically become his bestfriend, he forbid others from touching his copy and used a special bookmark to keep his place. He could quote it and knew parts by the page numbers. 

Kyungsoo was a little obsessed, you could say. 

Tao had been excited that his friend was reading it, but quickly grew disturbed by Kyungsoo's love for the story. No one should be THAT into it, he thought. It was a little weird, frankly. Time after time Tao had tried to take the book from him but Kyungsoo only held on tighter, insisting that there was no problem with his passion for the characters and their doings (although there kind of was). He referred to them as his 'friends', always referencing them in conversation. No one really cared or listened to him. Kyungsoo decided that he didn't have anyone to share his joy with, and moved to the internet, where he found a few fansites and met some people there. He really felt as if he had connected with them and soon spent most of his time chatting with other fans about their favorite book. Jongin stopped trying to pull him away from it and just let him be. It was simply easier that way.

 

"KYAAAAAA~" Kyungsoo squealed loudly. He sat in front of the computer, his eyes wide, hands clapped over his mouth. Jongin rushed to him, his face conveying clear shock. 

"Kyungsoo? Are you okay?" He asked. 

"THERE'S GONNA BE A MOVIE!" He screeched in response. Jongin sighed. He didn't even have to ask what the movie was. There could only be one answer, Kyungsoo's one and only true love, Fifty Shades of Grey. He shook his head and left the room, leaving his boyfriend in a pile of tears next to the computer. 

 

Kyungsoo positioned himself in front of the monitor, eyes glued to the screen. Every breath was bated as he drummed his fingers in anticipation. Today was the day the Fifty Shades fo Grey trailer was to be released, and he had been waiting for so long to see the actors and such. He let out a squeak as the trailer began to play.

Kyungsoo never let his attention fade the whole short time, and sat in his own little bubble of fangirl feels when it was over.

He pressed the reply button and then pressed it again at least twenty more times. 

Soon it became rountine for Kyungsoo, he watched the trailer at least once a day. Jongin had dubbed it 'Grey Time', in which Kyungsoo dismissed himself to go watch it. No one could be more excoted for that movie than Do Kyungsoo himself. 

One night, he entered his amd Jongin's shared bedroom after having Grey Time and settled next to the other. 

"Jongin-ah," Kyungsoo said, looking up at Jongin with large, saucer-like eyes. 

"Yeah, Soo?" 

"Will you go see Fifty Shades with me when it comes out?" 

Jongin sighed. He really didn't want to, but his boyfriend just looked so desperate...so he agreed. 

"Really? Wow~ I love you so much," Kyungsoo cooed, tightly wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. Jongin chuckled and pulled him closer, kissing his hairline sweetly and saying, "no problem, hyung."

 

•••

A/N Like I said, idk~ I haven't read Fifty Shades and I don't plan to, but it's fun to make jokes of, right? Please tell me what you thought of Fifty Shades of Soo in the comments! Ily~ ♥